Welcome to Gaia! ::

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

search is too long! moving! -w-

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

S-A-M-P-L-E-S
These samples are actual posts/replies that I've kept to show my writing and varying sizes.

Sample One

Huffing an puffing he sat in the middle of his destroyed room, staring down at the floor in a complete daze. His Emerald eyes then slowly turned to the bandages wrapped along his arms hiding away his stitches. Aiko's eyes narrowed upon the bandages with such disgust and hate. Just thinking about that damn dragon touching him fueled the burning fire of his anger. Aiko was so pissed that he could swear he could feel his blood boiling like lava beneath his skin. He didn't want Yuusei's handy work. To him it was revolting so Aiko started to pick at the bandages. He managed to get a finger beneath the soft cloth. He could feel the edge of one of his stitches and cringed a little before glaring with such hate once more. He was going to rip off his bandages, then undo his stitches. However, before that could happen he heard footsteps outside his door and looked up to see Yasu come in. "Hmph your manners astound me...I don't remember hearing a knock or giving you permission to come in." Aiko growled out softly while shooting dangerous dagger like glares at the rabbit. The older male was treading on thin ice over a pond of hungry piranha with Aiko. The little god just wanted to be alone right now but it seemed that you really can't always get what you want.

He sighed and just rolled his eyes as Yasu went to work, quickly re-dressing the bed and soon enough the room looked as if he hadn't thrown a little hissy fit. Now it was the real challenge, getting Aiko back into bed. He eyed the older male like a cat ready to scratch the s**t out of someone. He didn't blink, the little god didn't even move other then his eyes and lightly breathing. He just watched as the Rabbit cautiously approached. When Yasu reached out Aiko accepted and in turn reached out as well like an infant wanting to be held. Aiko really didn't weigh much due to horrible eating habits and lack of sleep. The frail boy was sin and bones, possibly weighing only a bit over a hundred. It was possible that he even weighed less then that. He draped his arms around Yasu's neck and just tiredly leaned against the older male. he was too tired to pitch a fit or anything. He released all his energy on the bedding...he should have waited if he had known Yasu was going to come for him. Like a little doll he let the older red head tuck him into bed. Aiko only huffed, his eyes half lidded from exhaustion and his cheeks slightly puffed up. The mention of food brightened his mood though. He was feeling a bit famished and maybe a full stomach would lull him to sleep. Patiently he waited for the rabbit to return.

Warm smells of hot and delicious food came wafting in the moment the door was reopened. He eyed the meal with a curious stare, it smelled delicious. He then noticed the pills. Aiko didn't like medicen but he knew that he had to take it despite how his feelings towards them. Besides his arms were starting to hurt and the stitches were itchy. Like a good boy he sat at the edge of the bed and lightly nibbled on some of the food brought to him. Aiko really brightened up then, his anger seemingly to slowly quell with each bight.
"Don't be stupid it's good...better then most of the maids.." He said softly while he ate a little bit more. When he deemed that he had enough food in his belly he went to the pills. With the bottom of the tea cup he carefully crushed them into a powder with out spilling the tea. Aiko then scooped up the powder and placed it in his tea before adding sugar and taking a few gulps. The boy shivered as the hot water rolled down his throat. He could feel the warmth spreading through him.

Just when Aiko was starting to relax and calm again a not so familiar face came barging in as if he owned the place.
"What's with people and their damn manners?" He grumbled irritably before taking another sip of his tea. This could very well be his last sip because he was contemplating on throwing the cup at Vetis's head and hoping it would hit. If it didn't there was always the hot tea. Yes, Aiko wasn't very happy with the snake, not one bit. He was ranking up ther with Yuusei on the little god's pissed off scale. However it seemed that Vetis had a little ace up his sleeve. Aiko eyed the box that was presented to him and gingerly took it in his pale hands. "Fresh?" Aiko question but in that moment he seemed to freeze when he got the pleasant sweet aroma of what was inside the box. Thoughtfully he looked at his gift, gently running his hand over the top before peeking inside. Those pale cheeks of his turned blush pink and his eyes had a glimmer of excitement. It was the one thing Aiko loved more then anything....sweets.

Oh that cheeky b*****d!

If there was anything that could instantly make Aiko calm and get on his good side with, it was sweets. Yeah the god was childish enough to take a bribe or two and the more expensive and delicious the treat, the better. He idly licked his lips before shutting the box an sitting it by his pillow to save for later. More then likely he was going to try and eat it all at one and possibly get sick but he didn't care. For now he enjoyed the meal Yasu made him.
"I'm flattered you thought about me while you were away. I love your gift Vetis." Something amazing happened in that very moment...Aiko had a light smile on his lips....and it was genuine! That was how much he loved his sweets. "And you too Yasu..." Aiko then took a another sip of his tea, with every gulp he could feel the pain in his arms starting to go away. "So are you going to be staying home? Or do you have other plans?" Aiko asked, eyeing Vetis since that was the person he was talking to.

-----------------------------------------

Sample Two

Rhett looked like a child who finally got that toy they never got for Christmas or their birthday. He had to admit it was a little cute and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. However that smile turned into a look of astonishment and the mute gasped sharply when the silver male suddenly threw his arms around him. Kaiden really wasn't expecting a hug. At first he was tense, not because he didn't want to be hugged but because he was startled. Within the few seconds of the embrace he slowly relaxed and shut his eyes, enjoying the strangers hug....that's right, he didn't know his name did he? Was it strange that he was enjoying the warmth of someone he never even met before? Oh well... today was a really weird day so he accepted Rhett's hug without further pondering about it. Kaiden might have enjoyed it a little bit more if the silver haired male well...didn't kind of smell off. Then again he was a hobo, or at least he suspected that the guy was a hobo. He could just be a dirty, smelly person whose hungry. Oh god he hoped not! Kaiden didn't want to be attracted to that! No that didn't sound good either! He wasn't gay!

Finally he slid his hands between them and gently pushed Rhett so that they parted. He gave the weirdo man a little smile before nodding his head, to the side, indicating for the silver haired male to follow. Kaiden walked slower than his usual in a hurry pace and walked awfully close to Rhett. They were so close that occasionally their shoulders, and hands brushed against each other. He didn't know why he was walking at this pace, he didn't walk like this when he was with his friends but now he just didn't seem like he was in a hurry to get somewhere. Part of him wanted to ask if he was the only one feeling this way but that was a silly question. Why would a stranger feel like him? Well unless he was sick too. Maybe it was a disease or something.

Kaiden was in such a blissful daze that he honestly almost missed the diner. If it wasn't for the smell of delicious food wafting from the doors he probably would have. He pointed to the diner for Rhett before heading inside and taking up an empty booth in the far corner against the wall and window. Once he was comfortable he sat his board on the table with his sleek red market sitting on top so he could talk if they wanted. He wouldn't be surprised if Rhett didn't want to though, most people didn't talk right away after meeting him, Kaiden didn't mind either way.

Well while they waited he uncapped his market and wrote something across the board before showing it to Rhett.
My name's Kaiden. I want a Dr.Pepper and I want an order of their chicken strips. A little straight forward but he really didn't have the time to make separate messages. He was basically telling Rhett his name and that he would be ordering for the mute. The fair haired male found out how frustrating it can be in a restaurant or just a simple fast food place when he's writing his order down on a board. One would think it would be easier but almost all the time they ******** it up somehow. It was just a small favor he was asking for, he was the one paying after all. And as if on cue the waitress came. She was an older woman, maybe in her forties with her long red curly hair pulled back in a pony tail. "What can I get you boys?"

Kaiden looked to Rhett, waiting for him to order for the both of them.

-----------------------------------------

Sample Three

Aki leered at Auden before rolling her eyes at the shower comment. "Smart a**" was all she could say but she did snicker. Even she had to admit it was kind of funny. The young pink haired fireball was starting to ease up a bit but only for the moment. That was until the other gym leader spoke. She shot glaring daggers at the girl whom she mistaken for a boy the moment she saw her. Aki was getting ready to burst, her cheeks puffed up and bright red. She looked like a steaming teapot but before she could say anything the gym leader walked away. She just walked away!? What the hell was that about!? Why did she even come over if she was going to walk away?! Aki clenched her jaw, closed her eyes, balled her hands into fists and screamed with her mouth shut. She really was like a teapot!

Getting that out of her system she took in a deep breath before childishly sticking her tongue out at Laya's back. "Hmph yeah you keep walking..." She growled before her attention was caught by Auden again. "Huh? Of course I'm a gym leader! I'm Striation City's grass gym leader!" Aki grinned and nodded her head proudly. "And these are my pokemon, Whimsicot, Lilligant and my Deerling!" Aki held pointed to each one as she spoke their names. Whimsicot only grinned at him, Lilligant bashfully held her leaf hands behind her back and swayed from left to right and Deerling....woke up! The cute little pokemon looked up at Auden with it's big eyes before letting out a squeaky, tired little yawn before putting it's head back down. "And by the way.....stop calling me chipmunk!!"

yraelin's Waifu

Astounding Ladykiller

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas