Welcome to Gaia! ::

AdorableKohai's Senpai

Feline Otaku

B r i t a l i a n a
Korpse Kitty
The musical Gerudo
for those that are waiting on me, I think I'll wait on the new thread....

unless you want to just play around until it's made?

In the new thread, I'm just going to copy and paste my last reply, so if you want to go ahead and reply to it we can roleplay together while we're waiting on the new one to open up? If you wanted, we could make a thread in the test forums so Kathryn Anon can join us too? And I'll ask Summer_Lovett if she wants in on it since she plays Piper.

But that's up to you (and the other people involved). I'm mostly just bored cause all my roleplays died at the same time so now I have nothing to do. :[

Is it ok if i join you all with Viola the DA teacher if you do?

Yeah, of course! Idk if that's what anyone else wants to do though. I haven't gotten a reply from anyone yet sad

Duck

Korpse Kitty
B r i t a l i a n a
Korpse Kitty
The musical Gerudo

In the new thread, I'm just going to copy and paste my last reply, so if you want to go ahead and reply to it we can roleplay together while we're waiting on the new one to open up? If you wanted, we could make a thread in the test forums so Kathryn Anon can join us too? And I'll ask Summer_Lovett if she wants in on it since she plays Piper.

But that's up to you (and the other people involved). I'm mostly just bored cause all my roleplays died at the same time so now I have nothing to do. :[

Is it ok if i join you all with Viola the DA teacher if you do?

Yeah, of course! Idk if that's what anyone else wants to do though. I haven't gotten a reply from anyone yet sad

Ok thank you c: And alright just let me know when you do 3nodding

Friendly Friend

Korpse Kitty
The musical Gerudo

sorry, I totally thought I responded to this and I'm a derp that actually didn't (explains why I was receiving radio silence from over here for a while)

B r i t a l i a n a

dragging you in because you wanna be a part of it...

if you want to make a new thread, I'm all for it! in that case, should I wait to post until we get our private thread made? and should I wait for Piper to post so they're not left too far behind?

AdorableKohai's Senpai

Feline Otaku

The musical Gerudo

B r i t a l i a n a

Summer_Lovett

Kathryn Anon

hahaha. That's fine!

I will go ahead and make a private thread then and message the link to all the people involved in our area (as well as for Viola). And I think it would be fine to go ahead and make a post for Roi. Then if Piper and Ai are still interested, they can just post after you get your post up. ^^

Otaku

You guys have ur own lil group thats cool LOL
*patiently waits for Sakura Academy remake*
o wo

AdorableKohai's Senpai

Feline Otaku

doujinsushi
You guys have ur own lil group thats cool LOL
*patiently waits for Sakura Academy remake*
o wo

I can send you the link if you'd like.
Though I know daisuke is still in the middle of interacting with other characters.

I hope the remake gets made soon.
I'm worried that people are going to lose interest while waiting. :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas