Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'm around. Winter just makes me very sleepy. Lol.

Demonic Senshi

11,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I'm still here.

Sonpi-Chan's Compadre

Dainty Wyvern

I'm around. Just feeling terribly sluggish, but I'll get my energy back soon hopefully.

Anxious Capitalist

s h y LUMiNESCE
                Ugh speaking of not writing I can't seem to get myself to write anything decent atm. I'll try after this whole mother nature c**t punch gtfos! D<
                I should review profiles too but effort at the moment is seriously just lacking in me (/sobs forever)

Corinne
                Dat picture tho! Oh my!

I just imagine Colburn getting way more muscular since his son's death.
So now he's mega hot but the biggest dark cloud ever, just moping around. 8D;

Anxious Capitalist

Aeolith
That picture requires me to sign onto zerochan for me to see it. I'm too lazy to even do that. xDD

I'll force myself to write later. That tends to work for me sometimes, actually. I get into it probably about
7 times out of 10.

But it is so worth it! ; w ;

I gave to do that too sometimes. I understand the feels.
Also, we should totally plot Colburn's and Zach's relationship especially. 8D

Tactical Agent

Corinne Ellyn
                LOLOLOL Go Calla, but then sucks for Calla allll at the same time! Colburn should totally have an affair! Even more bros with Lheon then (/cackles)

Tipsy Codger

Corinne Ellyn

I'm down for plotting. I wonder how Zach would feel about Colburn given that he lost his kid to drowning,
and Zach lost his in a car wreck. He might dislike him, actually. Say something like, "What father falls
asleep while taking care of their son?"

Tactical Agent

Aeolith
Corinne Ellyn
                Zach so harsh man!
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anxious Capitalist

s h y LUMiNESCE

Unfortunately too, Colburn doesn't currently sleep in the same bed as Calla, so there's not many chances she'd get to see him in his current glory. ; w ; Not to mention he'd avoid intimacy at the moment because of her pregnancy since it just reminds him of the child. But he's pretty at least LOL

I WAS CONSIDERING THAT but I'm like, "Mm, my little heart."

Aeolith

I think it'd be radical if say they were good friends, and then after the death of Nolan (son), Zach began to dislike him or whatever. Though that would be a sore spot for Zach and Dawson since Dawson doesn't blame Colburn because "he does that enough for himself."

As Dawson doesn't give Colburn any s**t for his nephew's death because he can see it affect Colburn so much. 8D;

Tactical Agent

Corinne Ellyn
                Oh man Calla you're so missing out on your hubs' hot bod! Such a pity! Such a waste of some sexy abs! xD I mean shiiit you could wash clothes on that!

Too bad for uh... whomever it would have been. xD I certainly know Alex wouldn't mind (/shot)

Tactical Agent

Tenauri
                A NEW PET HAS ARRIVED! In the M&M household! >3
                Matthias has a pet bunny named Bok Choy~

Gryzzle's Darling

Dapper Fatcat

18,675 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Greetings guys!
I've been finally getting my butt into gear with plots >D

If anyone would like to plot with Alice the anthropologist, Corwin the Journalist, Lyra the DJ and club owner, Hel the dispatcher, or Fenrir the store clerk, please let me know : D

(Specifically Alice plots would be awesome as I'm working my butt off on her journal right now.)
Alice is interested in love stories if it helps : D

Anxious Capitalist

s h y LUMiNESCE

"Oh man, he's even more attractive yet his negligence also killed our son so ehhh." Basically Calla's thoughts I'm sure LOL And yes, they are very nice! I had to replace Vincent's abs somehow. ; w ; RIP Vincent's abs.

NO ALEX DON'T MIX YOURSELF UP WITH A BAD MAN. 8D
We'll see if Colburn and Calla can recover, or if their marriage will end in divorce. DOMDOMDOMMMMM~

Tactical Agent

Corinne Ellyn
                LOLOLOL totally what she must be thinking. Ah the poor couple! The Westlakes are doomed parents. ; ^ ; ''
                OMG RIGHT!? Dem abs! It's okay we have the same FC if the rper comes back ehehe.

She don't care! She would be so happy to just lick his abs all over along with a little something lower waat!.
                LE GASP! Hopefully they can work it out! I'm rooting for them. 8D

Anxious Capitalist

s h y LUMiNESCE

The Westlakes have awful luck. I only wonder what will happen to Dawson if he ever has children LOL Though I don't think it can get much worse than Colburn's situation since, you know, the child actually died and all. ; w ; You are right, at least the abs have returned!

NO ALEX YOU MUST NOT. ; w ;
Me too! Unless it ends up like Lheon's and Yulia's relationship, then nope LOL
I guess it depends on if Calla can ever forigve him 8D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out