Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO NOT POST HERE.
Here's the link back to my mother-thread!!! :3 [<3]

My Plots are Here! Be Happy, This is a recycled thread. ^^

Post Number One:::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
That's What You Get---Urahara's Plot:::
Action/Violence!<3/Comedy/Mystery/Romance-
Rina was now a shinigami, and a damn good one, at that. An odd eighteen-year-old, she is and always will be, though strong and hard-headed at times. It was the center of senior year exactly when she finally mastered her Bankai. She had been successful in her journey to becoming a Death God but chose to stay in the human realm rather than stay in the Soul Society. After great debate over the matter, she was let free as long as she'd spend one day every month in the soul society when off missions, which wasn't often.

There have been many odd occurances lately. They are those moments where even the best forensics can't explain what's happened and why half of Kurakara was in ruins. All they could begin with, was that it was some insane form of terrorism. That wasn't the case at all. Kisuke Urahara was attacked four times in the last two days by massive arrancar with amazing shape-shifting and speed oriented abilities. At first, he couldn't explain the powers and how they were developed, but now he thinks he's getting the idea. He's lived near a group of teenagers for quite some time and is starting to catch on to ties between themselves and the attacks. They were always nearby when things happened and he was desperate to get to the bottom of it. Desperate enough to become an instructor for self-defence at Karakura high where he would meet and attempt to teach his accidental eaqual...

((If you'd like to roleplay this plot, PM me.))

The Information Neither of Them Know...Yet:::
The Under-Story-
Five kids, actually, five extremely powerful bounts have infiltrated the highschool and intend on killing Rina and all other Soul Reapers on earth with the help of a arrancar with amazing strengths, her science teacher, Kenshiki Yamato. Yamato happens to be in close contact with two corrupt hollows on the brink of becoming arrancar. They are two massivly powerful hollows with a human appearance and the feeling of being a spirit, Rina's dead parents.

When her parents died, Rina was told it was a plane crash. They never could figure out what went wrong. On top of that, they weren't the best parents at all, in fact, they told her she would never be good enough for them constantly and they hurt her every now and then. When they died, no one could get the message out that there had been a bomb on the plane and it was in their lugguage, planted by Yamato, to make them think it was Rina, their own idiot daughter who killed them.

Plot Number Two:::

Cry Me A Miracle---Renji'sPlot:::
Comedy/Action/Romance-
"You...."Renji groaned.
"Must...."Riku's jaw dropped as she set eyes on her 'partner'.
"Be..."They both scoweled.
""Kidding Me.""Their voices rang at the exact same time, both with an amazingly strong sense of despise.

The last time they saw one another, Abarai Renji and Enzeru Riku were smiling madly at the fact that they could finally be seperated. One two-month missioned turned into a difficult battle of cockiness, leadership, and an all-out arguement of who was better at everything, which both of them claimed aimlessly that they won. Harsh things were said, even worse things were yelled and Renji didn't get through the last minute of their parting without a slapping in the face. For three perfect years, both shinigami have been happy not to ever have to set eyes on the other...Until now.

Currently examining the disappearances of students at a small college, Riku has found that the main suspects are two arrancar impersonating students. She has been given a small apartment next to the campus and attends every day for the soul sake of finding the reason for the mysterious dissappearances that have been going on lately. As soon as the existence of these two arrancar was confirmed, a partner had been sent to help clear the area of any non-human related 'problems'. That same evening, she would meet the one person who she dreaded most. The single shinigami who tweaked her nerves to the point of insanity: Renji.

What They Don't Know:::
The Under-Story-
Both arrancar are of a seperate meaning and control a seperate element, making their combination of teamwork and elemental power a horrible weapon to be put up against. It just so happens that they are associating themselves with a ring of bounts. For what reasons, they are unknown but then again, that's for myself to know and you to find out, savvy? ;D

FYI: We can edit and twist and turn the information that they don't know how you please. I don't mind. ^.^
Plot Number Three:::

Breaking Point---Byakuya's Plot:::
Action/Violence//You Should Get It By Now!-
Within everyone is a breaking point. This breaking point can only be awakened when we feel a certain emotion strongly enough to the point where you have to let it break loose. When I mean emotion I mean all the rage in your system, hatred, malice, even love at some times. Every shinigami has a breaking point. Actually they have two; one that they never knew of. There is the emotional and the physical. Said emotional point is seemingly restricted for Byakuya Kuchiki. He's cold, quiet, you get the picture. The perfect sanctuary of emotionless silence of the soul.

But what of his physical breaking point, or, in this case, anyone's breaking point? Y'know, the one at which you're so drained, your body can't go any farther...Or so you think. Your physical breaking point exceeds all laws of nature. Your mind becomes blank and new instincts break free of your system. You break free of your breed restrictions, your human or shinigami laws against your own strength and become nothing less than godly without even realizing it. No one has ever broken this barrier though many have died trying. It is the only barrier blocking Death Gods from becoming supremely powerful and it just so happens that a low level shinigami has just done what was thought impossible.

In light of the newest breakthrough that was the discovery of the breaking points, new dangers arose. Aizen began setting countless arrancar on the vice captains and captains of the Gotei Thirteen, holding hostages to get information on the key to their own success with said points. As no one truly knew the major details, he soon grew angry and impatient, sending five near espada level arrancar to take care of the business. Only then did he realize realize a single shinigami had escaped to the real world, this shinigami, being their key.

After much retaliation and construction to the Soul Society after the brutal war was over, Byakuya Kuchiki was sent to retrieve and protect the unfamiliar shinigami, who was now hiding out in the human world.

[---//!//~Additional info>//+-]

-The story will begin with his arrival and her own fighting, giving both time for an introduction before actually meeting.
-I like a nice big mix of everything in this roleplay. Comedy, action, adventure, a little bit of drama is alright, and romance.
-The setting can jump back and fourth between the soul society and the human world. I usually play a few cannons to keep the story moving along. Some of these characters include Renji, Orihime, Uryu, (sometimes) Hitsugaya, and (rarely) Yachiru and Kenpachi.
-If you'd like this plot, PM me with the title as Breaking Point or post said words. This is so I know you read through it.
:::Reserved:::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out