Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Millionaire

@Cat
amen they do take up too much time
Also can you call on steam? like with voice? cus ill be on it

Dapper Hunter

candid silence

Oh, yeah. It's really nice in the fall. The Appalachian mountains are famous for their colors. The whole valley turns red. biggrin And Humanities in college aren't terrible often they're required on a general level. I suggest not getting your major in one though. I you want a job.

Metallic Artist

I'll try to call everyone. Let's see if we can't do a quick match.

Shirtless Millionaire

ooo almost loaded

Also guys if you have a steam account and want to play with Cat, Candid, and Me today give us your steam account

Profitable Prophet

I have one, but SOMEONE already has it and I'm not sure I understand how it works. I'm chancellor puddinghead on steam, under the real name of Thør, I believe.

Dapper Hunter

Niiwa
I have one, but SOMEONE already has it and I'm not sure I understand how it works. I'm chancellor puddinghead on steam, under the real name of Thør, I believe.

Do you mean that you share the account with someone? How what works? I'm sorry I'm not really clear on what you're saying.
Also I'll get on a bit later to play. biggrin

Profitable Prophet

A Random Cat
Niiwa

Do you mean that you share the account with someone? How what works? I'm sorry I'm not really clear on what you're saying.
Also I'll get on a bit later to play. biggrin

I meant SOMEONE knows what my account is. Not naming any names, here.

Dapper Hunter

Niiwa

I meant SOMEONE knows what my account is. Not naming any names, here.

Oh, no I didn't mean that. Sorry. I just thought you were just having trouble is all, and I thought I could help. D:

Anyway is Vinnieg still alive? And did anyone else want to go next?

Shirtless Millionaire

Ohh btw sketched out all my chars for you guys counted them too..... maybe i should stop making them :$
User Image
User Image
Zeak, Sam, and Knull are my first 3 that im doing a comic about slowly :C

psychotic geekie's Partner In Crime

Anxious Trash

Those are cool! =D

Raider

A Random Cat

Not dead, but almost, post is up, whoever wants to go next can go, I tried to leave it open ended while introducing zombies. yeahehe. finally i finished.

Dapper Hunter

vinnieg33

Good job! biggrin That's awesome!
Either Rabbit, Candid, or Xeyln should go next.

Also, great game of TF2 everyone! biggrin Sorry I suck at it so much....

And Metallic, dang. I'm lucky to make one character a year. XD
@Cat
I was the one making up about half of the other team's kill count. XD
I guess I can go next if no one else wants to.

@vinnieg
Great job on the comic : D

@Metallic
I remember Sam from ABR, good luck with the comic. I'd kind of like to meet Bezelamon, he looks awesome.

Dapper Hunter

candid silence

Aww, nah. It takes awhile do get used to the game mechanics. Also you should probably not go "Battle Medic" if you want to survive. XD
And go ahead! biggrin We all need to introduce our characters.

Shirtless Millionaire

Takes a while CAT
ppppffffffft thats sayint it nice. Its hard to shoot when your guys is going FIRE FIREEEEE!!

@Candid
Ohh i can arang that :>

Profitable Prophet

xD I AM NOT USED TO FIGHTING SO FEW PEOPLE.
I TOTALLY WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH MORE HUMAN MEAT PUPPETS. I MEAN TEAMMATES.
But yes, it was quite a bit of fun playing with everyone! It just takes a lot of time to get used to everything. I'm still not used to everything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff