Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
einmyrin
I like that too! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with. :D

^.^

When it comes to the houses that already have people in them (Tanzers, D'Aramitz, Vollan) I'll be asking for input, but yeah.

Sparkly Scamp

DawneeDaydream
einmyrin
I like that too! I can hardly wait to see what you come up with. :D

^.^

When it comes to the houses that already have people in them (Tanzers, D'Aramitz, Vollan) I'll be asking for input, but yeah.
okie doke. Either way this will be fun

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
einmyrin
okie doke. Either way this will be fun

^.^

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Good day everyone, my name is Symorin and when the time is right... I'll be your villain for this little thread~ ;D

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

Symorin
Good day everyone, my name is Symorin and when the time is right... I'll be your villain for this little thread~ ;D

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!

User Image

Aged Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
DawneeDaydream

Sweet, then Cretin's work on the noble houses will be complete!

On a side note thinking I might kill Lycus off in the new thread. I love him to death but a part of me thinks it would be a good timing. //shot

Sparkly Scamp

Symorin

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA!
uh oh.

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
shiroi_karasumuse
DawneeDaydream

On a side note thinking I might kill Lycus off in the new thread. I love him to death but a part of me thinks it would be a good timing. //shot

Aww man. If we had a guard character he could arrest Lycus and interrogate him about the Brotherhood, but he doesn't crack. Instead he has an "accident" and dies before the guard could get any vital information.

Aged Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
DawneeDaydream

FFFFF WHERE ARE ALL THE GUARDS!! //sob

And not going to lie, another rp just caught my interest so I'm sort of torn between characters in my brain right now. Forgive me OTL

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
shiroi_karasumuse
DawneeDaydream

FFFFF WHERE ARE ALL THE GUARDS!! //sob

And not going to lie, another rp just caught my interest so I'm sort of torn between characters in my brain right now. Forgive me OTL

Ha! S'all good.
DawneeDaydream
shiroi_karasumuse
DawneeDaydream

Aww man. If we had a guard character he could arrest Lycus and interrogate him about the Brotherhood, but he doesn't crack. Instead he has an "accident" and dies before the guard could get any vital information.

*cough*Meier*cough*

My guy is coming in on the new thread. Maybe he can get hired in time for something to happen. P:

Tipsy Darling

25,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Lyvidian
DawneeDaydream
shiroi_karasumuse
DawneeDaydream

*cough*Meier*cough*

My guy is coming in on the new thread. Maybe he can get hired in time for something to happen. P:

Oh damn, yes! I don't know how I spaced this possibility!

Dapper Codger

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Oh! Almost forgot to mention, while Andrawyn doesn't allow slavery, the nation my character comes from does, so if anyone finds out something "they aren't supposed to know", well... my character would totally be in the market for more slaves totally voluntary, well paid, and happy employees. razz

Jokes aside, just a small plot idea out there if anyone's interested. Could involve snooping around her camp and finding out a bit too much information.

Sparkly Scamp

good morning. yum_tea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas