Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yay you get gold! :B

+1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2

never said i'd play him, just that i'd make one as a worst case scenario I'd love someone to play him that isn't me sweatdrop and I don't introduce a million random badguys (that live for more than one fight anyway. faceless minions don't count) any more it made my brain hurt and i realized that. it's like a book make up a few heros a few main villians and a couple dozen or hundred(or more.) faceless minions and everything will work out though in an RP you have to improvise alot to keep it so all the RPers fit in xp

I only have 5 Full characters which I see as being my limit (I can do supporting NPCs too but, they ony appear once in a blue moon) I had like 15 complete characters in the old Repeated times... I can't Imagine myself doing that many this time

O.G. Fatcat

O.G. Fatcat

In the Navy!

You can sail the seven seas. . .

In the Navy!

Anxious Vampire

O__o;;;
hmm I have written up a more detailed story now, should we continue with the same one or should I change it to the more detailed one? >.<;;;

I have not a clue this morning it's too early.

Anxious Vampire

The story has now officially been updated. >.>;;
I can change it back to the other one if you all like the other one better.
It's all up to you guys.

Oh yeah and before I forget; good morning everyone. mrgreen

O.G. Fatcat

Morning eh? It's early evening here.

Hmm. . . I think I might have to change my character's profile: Miroku's desendant. I think I might have him still keeping the Kazana, considering Miroku's never left.

. . .
Tan', do you think you could PM me my profile back if you still have it?

Anxious Vampire

User Image

O.O;;;;

Yay Kaguro is back! *throws confetti around* I will add his profiles tomorrow on this thread along with the rest of yours Jei H >.<;;;

Gawd I wish my mom didn't make me go see that Black Dahlia movie. It was crap. Two hours of my life I am not getting back. x__X I mean the mystery is cool but the movie sorta suck in my view. Any who I got lots of stuff I need to catch up on here.

O.G. Fatcat

In the famous words of a dear friend of mine:
SICK!

Anxious Vampire

User Image

xD

I really miss playing Super Mash Brothers on the N64.
Man, I realized I must not really have a life, I just have a bunch of the most random icons you can find. :O

Oh well at least it keeps me amused most of the time. xD

But any who I can say I got something done today, I added the banners you made on to this thread Jei H.

O.G. Fatcat

Sweet. I'm learning some new techniques with Adobe lol so I thought I'd try them out on the banners.

We have a nintendo64 hooked up to a TV in our school library. Only the cool people (nerds like me) have access to it. lol yeah. It's sweet

Icon collecting: no worries. I do it too >.<

Anxious Vampire

pirate

xD
I envy your school.
The only thing good my school has is the computers which half of the sites online are block. But thankfully not gaia as of yet.

User Image

O.G. Fatcat

t'yeah. same here XD

O.G. Fatcat

*sings* Ah vant tu chaaange the wooorld. . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff