Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxxxAbout me !

N a m e : Rose.
                      A g e : old enough.
                      T i m e z o n e : Pacific.
                      How old are the characters? My main characters are anywhere from 13 - 25ish. My supporting characters can be older or younger.
                      P a i r i n g s third post.
                      P l o t s 5th post..
                      M e t h o d : private messages, private threads, instant messengers, and e-mail.
                      L i m i t s : Second post.

About Me Rules Pairings Character Profile Sample Plots
                      xxxxRules !

» Romance is required, but it can't happen right away!!
                      » I only roleplay hetero pairings.
                      » My main characters are female.
                      » I don't subject myself to doubling.
                      » Roleplaying as supporting characters & minor roles as both are required.
                      » Violence & swearing must remain PG-13.
                      » Tell me if you're going to take a break or suddenly drop the roleplay!!
                      » I refuse to initiate or come up with the plot by myself because I'm tired of that.
                      » No perfect, submissive only characters. I want to see characters with a mind of their own!
        Pairings !

Italics indicates my role.
            ; love it!
            ; Idea/Plot.
            ; Plot needed.
            ; won't play male for.
            ♂♀ ♂✗♀ only.

Pairings
            [size=11][color=black][color=#dd8899]✰[/color] My name is [color=#aa6677]name[/color].
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] My timezone is [color=#aa6677]timezone[/color].
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] I can roleplay [color=#aa6677]how many days per week[/color] until further notice.
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] My characters are [color=#aa6677]neutral or domeinant[/color].
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] I want to roleplay [color=#aa6677]insert pairing[/color].
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] I'll roleplay as [color=#aa6677]insert role[/color].
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] Plot/ideas?
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] How old should the characters be?
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] Where should the setting take place?
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] I roleplay over [color=#aa6677]what method[/color].
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] Limits:
            [color=#dd8899]✰[/color] Samples.
            [/size]

Love triangles
            [Step] Brother x Sister x Sister's Best Friend/Brother's Best Friend/Sister's Boyfriend/Sister's Ex
            Best Friend x Best Friend's Younger Sister x Older Sister's Ex Boyfriend/Boyfriend/Best Friend
            Boyfriend x Girlfriend x Jealous Ex
            Teacher x Student x Student ღ✓
            Best Friend/Father of the baby's Best Friend x Pregnant Teen x Father of the baby
            Prince x Maid x Knight/Commoner/Maid'sBest Friend/Etc.ღ✓

Original Pairings
            Brother x sister
            Princess x Prince
            Prince x Maid
            Princess x Maid
            Princess x Knight
            Prince x Commoner

Husband x Wife's Relative
            Wife x Husband's Relative
            Married x Widowed
            Married x Single Person
            Ex Wife x Ex Husband
            Divorcé(e) x Attorney
            Divorcé(e) x Divorcé(e)
            Mom x Daughter's Boyfriend
            Mom x Son's Friend
            Amnesiac Sister x Brother

Sibling x Adopted Kid
            In Law x In Law
            In Law x Family Member
            Friend x Friend's Relative
            Friend x Friend's Parent
            Friend x Former Friend
            Friend x Friend's Rival
            Friend x Friend's Spouse
            Best Friend x Best Friend
            Bed Buddy x Bed Buddy

Neighbor x Neighbor
            Neighbor x Neighbor's Relative
            Neighbor x Neighbor's Ex
            Neighbor x Neighbor's Friend
            Neighbor x Neighbor's Spouse

Teacher x Student
            Tutor x Student
            Tutor x Homeschooled
            Tutor x Parent
            Counselor x Student
            Freshman x Senior
            Exchange Student x Teacher
            Exchange Student x Student/Host Brother
            College Student x High Schooler

Muse x Artist
            Singer x Manager
            Celebrity x Paparazzi
            Celebrity x Fan
            Celebrity x Anti Fan
            Celebrity x Poor Person
            Celebrity x Stalker
            Celebrity Veteran x Newbie

Groom x Maid of Honor
            Groom x Bridesmaid
            Groom x Wedding Planner
            Groom x Ex Wife / Girlfriend

Bride x Best Man
            Wedding Guest x Best Man
            Wedding Guest x Maid of Honor/Bridesmaid

Honeymooner x Honeymooner

Vampire x Human
            Vampire x Werewolf Shape-shifter
            Vampire x Half-vampire
            Vampire x Hybrid
            Vampire x Slayer

Werewolf Shape-shifer x Hybrid
            Werewolf shape-shifter x Human
            Werewolf shape-shifer x slayer

Human x Mermaid
            Human x Elf
            Human x Hybrid
            Human x Volturi [Twilight-ish]

Time Traveler x Time Traveler
            Time Traveler x Friend
            Time Traveler x Sibling
            Time Traveler x Neighbor
            Time Traveler x Stranger

Boyfriend x Girlfriend

Slave/Servant x Slave/Servant
                      xxxxCharacter Profiles !

Note: This is NOT my character. It's just an example of the kind of character profiles I can do. I don't do 'in-depth' profiles for a few reasons. If you know what pairing you want to roleplay as, I'd like you to send me something similar about your character.

Troye did not always want to become a teacher. In fact, Drama and English are not even his passion, he simply settled for something that he was good at. Of course, becoming a teacher was not good enough for his alcoholic mother, then again, what was good enough for her? Troye seems to struggle with not getting involved in situations that will only end up getting him in trouble or hurt. He tends to have a rather difficult time trusting girls that take interest in him, due to a three year relationship that went horribly wrong when he found out that the girl he was once dating was also dating three other guys. Due to this, he has a difficult time expressing his thoughts and feelings, especially positive ones.

Troye auditioned for the play because he needed something to take his mind off the world around him. Sometimes, he liked falling into a fantasy world. Sometimes, he thought that it was better to pretend to fall in love, then really fall in love, that way, he would not get hurt in the end.
                  Sample !

Note: This isn't my sample. It's taken from a current roleplay I'm doing. I have samples I can provide if needed & I'll probably edit this with my own, but this is a good example of what I'm looking for from you. I'm not looking for a roleplay where we try to literate one another. This is supposed to be fun. I'm not referring to the style of the post because we all have different styles.

» I appreciate brief daily replies (sich as this one), or the longer replies that take a few days.
                  » This isn't just about one character. It briefly mentioned two supporting characters.
                  » She didn't just reply to my post, but she gave me something to reply to as well.
                  » There are a few grammar & spelling issues, but it appears to be clean for the most part.

Colliding with someone, Ian groaned the breath knocking out of him. “Well…” He smiled at the shaking girl in his arms. “Pleasure seeing you here.” He winked, helping to steady her on her feet. He could almost guess why she was running so frantically. Knowing Declan, he had taken a flight not long after theirs. It was fair to assume he was the CEO over the security company Declan’s father used. Declan’s father was the most happy and he was willing to come check on things. Ian checked into a hotel not far from the villa and had decided to visit in the morning. When Declan had hung up on him he could only guess what was going on. “Are you alright?” He asked softly, wondering if Araya would recognized him as Declan’s best man. They haven't had a chance to really speak and Declan didn’t bother to introduce them at the reception.
                      xxxxPlots !

What type of plots am I looking for? These are good examples, but I'm the type of girl who likes to write stories like book/movie 'Letters to Juliet.'

Quote:
                      Here is a good example of a way to convince me to double. However, the only thing I don't like is our characters have the same roles (teacherxstudent). I'd rather the pairings be a little different like teacherxstudent and studentxstudent. Otherwise the storyline becomes repetitive and less original. There's a few different ways we can do this plot.

Araya and (enter your character here) are college roommates that have auditoned for a play that is being produced by a big time company. The play, centers around the arranged marriage of a prince and a princess from a different nation. During the course of the engagement, the princess is sent, along with her maid, to live in the castle with the prince. However, instead of falling in love with the princess, like what is expected of the prince, he finds interest in the maid. The princess, however, is not left alone, because the knight, who is the princes best friend, finds himself falling quickly in love with her. The role of the princess will be played by your female character, the maid by (your character). Little do the girls know, the role of the prince and the knight will be played by none other than their professors. Throughout the play, the couples will pretend to fall in love on stage, however, what happens if they really don't have to pretend after a while?

Quote:
                      17 Again
                      oc x oc
                      I'm not asking you to roleplay as Zac Efron or any of the other characters. I'd prefer it if our version was original using the theme of the roleplay where the character becomes 17 again. He doesn't have to be 17. He can be 13, 15, 20, etc. but somewhere around there.

Quote:
                      X-Men: Wolverine
                      Young/Teenage Logan Wolvering x OC
                      The roleplay takes place at the beginning of the movie before Logan becomes an adult.

Quote:
                      An American Haunting
                      Betsy x
                      The roleplay takes place after the movie. She can be the same age or even older, but I'd prefer it if she was the same age. How'd Betsy recover from rape, the loss of her father and the entity? Did she finally find someone? Did the entity really leave her alone?

oc teacherxstudent, brotherxsister, best-friend x best-friend
                      I'd like to do a second plot with a similar theme. I'm not referring to rape or the loss of a parent because of it. However, maybe a family member did something as bad as rape and that allowed an entity into the house? As the entity was slowly discovered by each family member, the guests who once felt at home were scared of the house.

Quote:
                      Hook
                      Teenage Peter Pan x Moyra
                      The roleplay takes place in Peter's teenage years. What was it like for Peter Pan to transition from 'Peter Pan' to a real boy?

Quote:
                      Lovely Bones
                      oc x oc
                      Two young teenagers/young adults were once alive and well, suddenly have their lives taken away from them by a murderer [possibly the same]. They're stuck in our version of the 'in between' because of their loves ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff