Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oceannist's Datemate

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Legiterate

Hello! Name's Mikael, and I'm currently looking for a writing partner for an original fantasy story. My writing style is rather character-centric, which often translates to lots of interaction and open-ended plots to plot-twists, new ideas being generated and possibly applied, and goals [ours and our characters'] constantly being side-tracked and revised.

I have a character in mind who I'm keen to write for [and here I'll copy-paste for convenience].

Quote:
Vanlande: A supernatural being, once hailed as a hero by mankind, but through rumors and stories, he is now regarded as a villain. Vanlande remains rather good-natured through this, as he views humans as creatures for his entertainment; he continues to play along to the role he’s given. The elf lord owns a fiefdom, and three estates where he plays host to human travelers and greet challengers in turn.

European folklores and faery tales; people find their way to his lands from different eras. A modern person who grew up on his stories is preferred, and we can work around this if you’re interested. Otherwise, feel free to contribute other suggestions and ideas!

[Background Summary]

I have several ideas in mind [depending on the sort of character you would like to write for]; the story will mainly take place in the faery realm. Would you be interested?
Yo. I'll PM you in a minute.
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
I return after being knocked on my a** by the flu. Laaaame.
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart

Anxious Dabbler

Legiterate
emotion_bigheart

Are you familiar with Darker Than Black?
Dreaming of Iniquity
Legiterate
emotion_bigheart

Are you familiar with Darker Than Black?

Not enough to RP it, sorry. :c
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers