Tell me more about him.

Ruthless Tactician

YlNNY
Wulf Erikson
If you so wish me and my charecter Wulf would settle your craveing for an rp

He has a beard...LOL.
I am very amused.
Tell me more about him.

His name is my username Wulf erikson He stands in his supernatural state at 10 feet tall with a 4 foot shoulder span .He was born an raised in Scandinavia, where once he grew old enough he pledged his loyalty to the jarl of his homestead and joined the viking raiding crews. he soon became well accomplished in battle and hence forth grew moderately wealthy. By the age of 20 he had fought in more battles than most men did in their entire lifetime .His weapon of choice was of course an axe .His preferred method of fighting was an axe and a shield. When he grew to the age of twenty five men had begun to respect him more than the jarl of his homestead and so of course the Jarl started to see him as a threat And the jarl knowing he could not beat Wulf In a fair fight decided to banished him on false charges of murder. Wulf left the country of Scandinavia and decided to head east where he eventually stumbled upon small weird looking people who looked at him like he was a giant (He stumbled into china) he worked hard while he was there and was instructed in varied forms of martial arts When eventually in became time to leave china he decided to adventure some more and is still exploring to this day

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Wulf Erikson
YlNNY
Wulf Erikson

He has a beard...LOL.
I am very amused.
Tell me more about him.

His name is my username Wulf erikson He stands in his supernatural state at 10 feet tall with a 4 foot shoulder span .He was born an raised in Scandinavia, where once he grew old enough he pledged his loyalty to the jarl of his homestead and joined the viking raiding crews. he soon became well accomplished in battle and hence forth grew moderately wealthy. By the age of 20 he had fought in more battles than most men did in their entire lifetime .His weapon of choice was of course an axe .His preferred method of fighting was an axe and a shield. When he grew to the age of twenty five men had begun to respect him more than the jarl of his homestead and so of course the Jarl started to see him as a threat And the jarl knowing he could not beat Wulf In a fair fight decided to banished him on false charges of murder. Wulf left the country of Scandinavia and decided to head east where he eventually stumbled upon small weird looking people who looked at him like he was a giant (He stumbled into china) he worked hard while he was there and was instructed in varied forms of martial arts When eventually in became time to leave china he decided to adventure some more and is still exploring to this day

Hold on I'm cleaning.

Ruthless Tactician

YlNNY
Wulf Erikson
YlNNY
Wulf Erikson

He has a beard...LOL.
I am very amused.
Tell me more about him.

Hold on I'm cleaning.

ok ^^

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Wulf Erikson
YlNNY
Wulf Erikson
YlNNY
Wulf Erikson

He has a beard...LOL.
I am very amused.
Tell me more about him.

Hmm, he sounds interesting but I'm hoping you are able to bring him to life..
His storyline doesn't tell me much of what I am looking for, but some how you think he'll be able to fit what I'm looking for..
Hm, send me a small start post. A few sentences to my pms so I can see where you stand.

Hold on I'm cleaning.

ok ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas