Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimon Descroix
Vatali

.:[: I've been working overtime on effort in my current projects and I'm debating a short break for the time being... I mean I messed up like five drill bits today. :]:.
Nothing like a mini vacation to refresh the mind.

Deathly Codger

TehKouga
ninja
-Melts onto-

Deathly Codger

Vatali
TehKouga
ninja
-Melts onto-

Question is, are you cool and now I'm cold wink , or are you hot and now I'm burning? burning_eyes
Vatali

.:[: They do tend to do wonders on the mind and body don't they? You planning on dropping into any roleplays anytime soon? :]:.
TehKouga
Vatali
TehKouga
ninja
-Melts onto-

Question is, are you cool and now I'm cold wink , or are you hot and now I'm burning? burning_eyes

I like to think I am lukewarm. dramallama
Aimon Descroix
Vatali

.:[: They do tend to do wonders on the mind and body don't they? You planning on dropping into any roleplays anytime soon? :]:.

I been itching for a RP. XD Funny you mentioned that.

I been cruising the forums for a commerce or something. Thinking about bringing my older RPC back. Just for shits and giggles. Though she can be a bit of a buzz killer.
Vatali

.:[: I'm shaking the rust off and brushing the dust off of Aimon as we speak, a friend of mine needs more people in her thread... So I figured it would benefit both of us... Slow pacing until I get back into my groove while bringing activity and life back to her thread. You can join in on the fun if you want to. For the sake of not advertising I won't link it in Leo's thread... But my posts are pretty easy to stalk if you by chance get curious. :]:.
Aimon Descroix
Vatali

.:[: I'm shaking the rust off and brushing the dust off of Aimon as we speak, a friend of mine needs more people in her thread... So I figured it would benefit both of us... Slow pacing until I get back into my groove while bringing activity and life back to her thread. You can join in on the fun if you want to. For the sake of not advertising I won't link it in Leo's thread... But my posts are pretty easy to stalk if you by chance get curious. :]:.

Sounds interesting. I think I'll pop on by. Though Wing is pretty hard to approach or find any reason to approach anyone right off the bat. emo Maybe using Vatali would be most viable.
Vatali

.:[: It's okay... Aimon is typically an anti-social p***k who is often just out to either get off or out for some form of self gain. But damned if he ain't fun to play! :]:.
Aimon Descroix
Vatali

.:[: It's okay... Aimon is typically an anti-social p***k who is often just out to either get off or out for some form of self gain. But damned if he ain't fun to play! :]:.
I honestly only do RP's in PMs. Ive been more reclusive to one on one RP since I dont really keep track of group RPs nowadays.
Aimon Descroix

Aimon got nothing on agent Skully emotion_awesome
Vatali

.:[: I just sort of roleplay wherever. :]:.
Aimon Descroix
Vatali

.:[: I just sort of roleplay wherever. :]:.
I just don't have that much motivation anymore haha. emo Lost the passion long ago.

Though I still like to plan RPC's. They're fun.
Orcus622

.:[: That character is preoccupied at the moment... Why do you think I'm on Aimon? xD :]:.

Vatali

.:[: One day I wanna do web comics, and take all of my Gaia RPCs and dump them into one big world together. :]:.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff