Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. My name's Lil. I'm sick, bored, and tired of endlessly searching the boards for a decent RP. Same with you? Well then, read my stuff down there.

Rules:
- I like literacy. I like good grammar and spelling, too. Grammer is a must, spelling a secondary. I mean, don't spell every single word wrong, but once in a while, if you don't know how to spell a word and your comp. is slow to open Word (like mine) just type it as best you can. I'm an RPer, not a teacher.
- I RP any degree of romance from G to NC-17. That means, yes, I would like someone with a little bit of maturity. Believe me, its useful in life. I didn't think so at first, but believe me - it works.
- Please post about 2 - 5 paragraphs. If they get shorter through the RP, that's fine. After all, but that point, you've pretty much described as much surrounding detail as possible.
- I generally only do het and play only female characters. My favorite color is red. I've never tried anything else. But hey, if you can convince me to, I'll play whatever you want.
- I would like to RP on an actual topic, but if things get too heavy then I'll move it to PMs or AIM. I do not like do AIM, but if it is faster, than who cares? I don't do MSN or any other initals of instant messaging. Sorry.
- When I say short term, I mean like I want to keep the roleplay going at a fast and easy pace to move the story along. This RP doesn't have to last forever, I only want to do a samll plot and get my RP fix I've been craving for forever. Though if you want I don't mind long-term.

These are the topics I'll do - the parts in bold is the part I play:

Romance - Speaks for itself, doesn't it?
Fantasy - If you've got a plot, I'll do it, but it had better be damn good.
Vampires - Here's the deal with this one: I don't like these RPs. In fact, I hate them. They're cliche and boring. But once again, convince me, I'll do it.
School - Studentxstudent. I'll also do teacherxstudent.
Violence/Gore - Yes, damnit, I like blood. Hell, I love blood. But I don't like random war stories. Gotta have some plot, eh?

Other relationships I do:

Older brother's friendxlittle sister - nothing nasty here, only like a 2-3 year difference.
Regular customerxworker guy - Now for this one, usually I do a coffee house setting, or whatever with the guy working the cash register and making coffee.
Masterxslave - I don't really like this either, but if you do it right, I'll RP it.
Mortalxdivine - I really like this and I play either. Plot is always good. Even a small one.
PrincexPrincess - Never met before but betrothed.
PrincexMaid/Servant - Obviously.
ServantxPrincess - I like this one because it's original. The ususal jist of it is that the princess is being served/guarded by the servant and they become close over time.

Questing RP: I have an idea about a RP that I want to do. It takes place in Hell, where 5 kingdoms rule over the underworld. These kingdom's are the Sixth, the Seventh, the Eighth, the Ninth, and the Tenth. Legend tells of five more mysterious kingdoms that once ruled, which is why the kingdoms are named for 6-10 instead of 1-5. The good (yes, I said good) king of Ninth Kingdom has just passed away, leaving his castle, which he built himself, in the hands of his young, unruly child. Now usually in this under-surface land the next child would take the throne, whether male or female. If female, said child is required by law to marry by the age of 21 and have a visor until they are wed. The only problem in the Ninth Kingdom is that Nuria, the king's daughter, is an illegimate child, born by a servant who died in childbirth when she was 16 and the king was just a prince. Becuase of the young age she was concived Nuria is now 27, much older than marrying age. So the throne has gone to the next in life, the second son of the neighboring kingdom. Whispers among the palace murmur of a uniting of the Tenth and Ninth Kingdoms, something never done before. Well Nuria is not bound to let that happen. She is fighting the magistrates of the 5 kingdoms for her right to rule, but no one is on her side. So she's decided to prove it. The Prince, who has come to stay in the castle, is to be corinated in 2 months. Nuria is now trying to make him leave and win over her kingdom's love in her short time. Becuase once the king is declared you can't change him. I really want to RP this. The main focas is romance, fantasy, politics basically. Your character would probably be the Prince from the Tenth Kingdom.

If you have a particular RP you like that's not up there, ask and I'll probably do it. I'm pretty open and I like to try new stuff. So, if you wanna RP, then just send me a PM telling what you like to RP, your character, my favorite color, and send me a sample post. Also, please PM me saying you posted here or I'll forget. Also, ask questions in here please.
*hums*

Doododo dobop shoobydooby dooo...
Ok. Thread whoring is going to take place here. Beware.

Alright, now I know you said you only do one-on-one and private threads. But I just started a new roleplay and am recruiting and thought I might as well give it a shot. You know? I won't be hurt if you say no, and hell, I'm even sorry for doing this, but I figured it wouldn't be too bad.

So. If you want to look over the thread go here: Lethal

If you'd like to punch me for this send me a PM requesting my information.
Don't be so hard on yourself! It's fine! I'll check it out, thanks!
Oh no! Thank you! :3 And keep in mind it says Yaoi but it's open to everything, so don't let that hold you back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff