Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you PM?

I'm a guy and I will 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
bump 1 100.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

Currently:
Online / offline

Please actually PM me when you vote on the poll that you Will!

Hello there one and all. Thank you for coming to my humble thread. I'm quite bored and no one is currently online so I'd love to replay and plot with some guy. Or girl that roleplays as a male character depending upon my mood. Only very rarely will I roleplay with a female so don't count on it, but go ahead and chat with me. I'd love that. Oh yess, only Het. or Yaoi.

I seek for a good roleplay, one on one as I don't do well with groups and threads. I hate having to miss a day and more then five pages of roleplay that has happened without me so I stay away form groups. and group guilds. I dislike one on one threads since all of my roleplays take place on PMs, I tend to forget the threads.

1.Be literate, Fox likes literacy, okay? I completely understand writer's block...everyone has it every once in awhile; however, everyone can overcome writer's block EVENTUALLY. I would love to see at LEAST a paragraph per post (a good 5 sentences), but more would be -great-. And for the intro, at the very, absolute least 2 paragraphs.
2. Patience. As I said before, be patient. I don't respond well to people being impatient with me. It won't end well. I promise. Please though don't be scared to ask questions. By the way...I want GUYS
3. If I don't reply for awhile, then that probably means I've lost intrest. You can ask me if I have and I'll answer.
4. Do not just disappear. Please. I don't like it when people disappear on me in the middle of a roleplay. It would be nice to have some warning. If you don't want to continue the roleplay, just SAY so. It will be better for everyone.
5. PM me with the subject 'demon heart'
6. I have some very breif profiles of characters in my journal if you'd like to take a look around.

Now for the SAMPLE: (I don't always write like this. It all depends on what is going on. But I enjoy writing)

Sample: (not a intro post): She was sleeping soundly, looking relaxed. Her mouth was partially open as she slept. Her long black and rest hair spread out about her head on the pillow. The covers baring her chest. But at least she was wearing the night gown and she didn’t feel anything strange in the room on account of her earlier drinking. Her face was smooth and angelic as she slept. Her pale face glowing gently in the dark. The only moonlight coming from the balcony windows. The thin white shades were closed though.

She whimpered though and her face contorted into pain as she was remembering her parents again, her eternal nightmare that liked to visit her. She felt herself struggle lightly in bed as she relived that night she had killed her father. At least that’s what she said she did. The past hurt and she just felt herself struggle to get up and away from the memory.

Of course, she got her wish and zipped up, a slight sweat on her brow as she panted heavily. Her chest rising and falling with great gasps of breath. She wrapped her arms about herself tightly, desperate for something before she grabbed Naku and held him close. He regonized the state she was in and he moved out of her arms. Only to turn into his human like form and hug her gently.

He blinked up at Fyoder, the smell of metal making her growl lightly and Cairan turned to see Fyoder, but he was so out of it she just didn’t seem to notice that he was wearing a mask and armed with a gun, till Naku told her in her head.
She zipped up instantly out of the bed and soon had her own silenced gun in her hand and she hold it with a steely grip. She wobbled lightly from her earlier drinks and tried to focus the gun on him. But she decided against it. She didn’t want to shoot him unless he did something to her first. “What…are you doing here?” she asked.
((This is from a current roleplay))
------------------------------------

What Will I Roleplay?:

Bold = Who I play.
exclaim = Idea
heart = craving

(Just because its not mentioned doesn't mean I won't do it. But I dislike book/movies/or shows. I don't watch much TV that includes anime so it wouldn't work. As for books. Only Harry Potter))

Psychologist x Patient
Human x Vampire
Angel x Vampire
Human x Demon/Devil
Angel x Demon/Devil
Human x Angel
Anthro x Neko (I'll play either)
Anthro
Twins
Medieval Fantasy (-is fairly interested-)
Modern Fantasy
Modern
Midieval
Werewolf
Kidnapper x Kidnappee
Goth Kid/Punk Kid x Popular Kid/Good kid exclaim heart
High School : Student x Student
Masquerade

Contact Me:

PM Me.
AIM: (online)
MSN: online