Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

I finished with Mariana's picture~

Mariana
What do you think? That's how I see that Mariana looks like now. I know the ears and tail pop in and out randomly, but I wanted to draw them in - I figure they're around a lot :3

Wow! I love it, that defintly helps me see her easier, though I kinda narrowed the scars down like that, but now that I can see through your eyes I feel like I know your character even more, it's so cool

The only thing I would have trouble is what the scars look like on all the parts that are covered. There are massive burn scars, stab and slash knife scars, as well as bullet scars all over her body - but I refuse to draw her so revealing... :3
But I figured this was better than nothing. Plus I kind of wanted to define what her face and hair are like now too - course I did that in my previous head shot picture also.

Awww no bikini pic XD nah, really just seeing her face over all is a big difference if you ask me. And to see what the ears and tail were like, I kept picturing a longer tail and ears on the top of the head XD

Also yes, you will get your reply... tonight.. I am studying for a test right now. And I'll even throw in that starter I owe you XD

And yea, that's Rhesi, she just came back to gaia, sent me a message actually, so you should see if she remembered one for you!

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

I finished with Mariana's picture~

Mariana
What do you think? That's how I see that Mariana looks like now. I know the ears and tail pop in and out randomly, but I wanted to draw them in - I figure they're around a lot :3

Wow! I love it, that defintly helps me see her easier, though I kinda narrowed the scars down like that, but now that I can see through your eyes I feel like I know your character even more, it's so cool

The only thing I would have trouble is what the scars look like on all the parts that are covered. There are massive burn scars, stab and slash knife scars, as well as bullet scars all over her body - but I refuse to draw her so revealing... :3
But I figured this was better than nothing. Plus I kind of wanted to define what her face and hair are like now too - course I did that in my previous head shot picture also.

Awww no bikini pic XD nah, really just seeing her face over all is a big difference if you ask me. And to see what the ears and tail were like, I kept picturing a longer tail and ears on the top of the head XD

Also yes, you will get your reply... tonight.. I am studying for a test right now. And I'll even throw in that starter I owe you XD

And yea, that's Rhesi, she just came back to gaia, sent me a message actually, so you should see if she remembered one for you!

Yeah...No bikini pic. Actually, there's a reason to where the ears are place. You know that Mariana's partially turning, right? If you've seen any animation sequence with a person turning into a werewolf, you'd know that their human ears morph to werewolf ears. So it wouldn't make any sense for her ears to be higher given her ears have only changed slightly. If they were higher, that would mean more of her body has morphed already. Same with the tail. I imagine it can't be its full length in only a partial transformation. lol logic, gotta love it <3 (though I hate it in reality after the logic class I had taken).

Sigh. Awwww. So long!

Oh, she was gone? That would explain what happened. Well I'll have to talk to her then, and maybe we can get another role play going.
Chahiye
Rhesi
<3

Hey! I remember you. We were role play once. I don't really remember what happened to the role play, but I remember you were a good one <3

Hmm....something about werewolves again, though different from the one with kokani.

O: I seem to remember that too. Vaguely. But only vaguely because my memory is crap and I barely remember what I did yesterday short of going out to Smittys for breakfast. xD

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rhesi
Chahiye
Rhesi
<3

Hey! I remember you. We were role play once. I don't really remember what happened to the role play, but I remember you were a good one <3

Hmm....something about werewolves again, though different from the one with kokani.

O: I seem to remember that too. Vaguely. But only vaguely because my memory is crap and I barely remember what I did yesterday short of going out to Smittys for breakfast. xD

Well, if you're interested in role playing again, send me a pm with a link to your search thread if you have one. We can just start something else since we both don't remember that well. Or I could search my pms to see if I still have yours, and we could just pick it up again. If you're interested in role playing again, of course.
Chahiye
Rhesi
Chahiye
Rhesi
<3

Well, if you're interested in role playing again, send me a pm with a link to your search thread if you have one. We can just start something else since we both don't remember that well. Or I could search my pms to see if I still have yours, and we could just pick it up again. If you're interested in role playing again, of course.
Yep, I can drop you a line. Just gimme a few and I"ll get on that. :3

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
bump

I think I'm going to draw the more robotic one with a dynamic pose. I will make some alterations though (make it less revealing :3).

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
bump

I think I'm going to draw the more robotic one with a dynamic pose. I will make some alterations though (make it less revealing :3).

Alright, sounds good, I went ahead and changed my avatar on here to make it easier, also I forgot about the headset that usually goes with it. The goggles I just now added but you can add them or not, not sure if they go with it yet besides being green XD

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Alright, sounds good, I went ahead and changed my avatar on here to make it easier, also I forgot about the headset that usually goes with it. The goggles I just now added but you can add them or not, not sure if they go with it yet besides being green XD

Alright, cool. :3
Yeah, I'll try to make it work if I can. Hopefully you'll like it.
Sooooooo is it night yet? <3

I so regret eating the tuna sandwich that I just did. Now I'm full.
My ear hurts (because I got a piercing for my bday - which I'm now scared about since I got it done with a gun). I'm so bored, I'll start drawing.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

My ear hurts (because I got a piercing for my bday - which I'm now scared about since I got it done with a gun). I'm so bored, I'll start drawing.

I am sure I will, can't complain either way, its free XD

Yes it is, and a reply is out XD

I was lucky I had mine done as a kid and don't remember it, though I Have it on recording and was one of those kids that didn't notice it was done till I saw it in the mirror, and then I cried... it was hilarious when I found that tape

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

I was lucky I had mine done as a kid and don't remember it, though I Have it on recording and was one of those kids that didn't notice it was done till I saw it in the mirror, and then I cried... it was hilarious when I found that tape

Oh, I actually got a helix (cartilage) piercing, not the normal ones you get when you're kids lol. Unless you got that as a kid. XD

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye
Kokani
bump

Oh, I actually got a helix (cartilage) piercing, not the normal ones you get when you're kids lol. Unless you got that as a kid. XD

Oh, yea no I did not, XD and I doubt I would have the courage to do so XD

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye

So... what to do about that last reponse. cause I can't see Serina really refusing as she is, but I want to give them something more to shoot for too... ah it's so hard to hold character and plot development XD

Shirtless Hunter

7,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
Kokani
Chahiye

So... what to do about that last reponse. cause I can't see Serina really refusing as she is, but I want to give them something more to shoot for too... ah it's so hard to hold character and plot development XD

Okay, I seriously think we rushed this... We need to replan some things again. Just give me a bit, I need to find my charger.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Chahiye
Kokani
Chahiye

Okay, I seriously think we rushed this... We need to replan some things again. Just give me a bit, I need to find my charger.

Lol, I take it you want to change the last one?

Cause I did have an idea. Serina could give in, given the kind of girl she is, and allow Mariana to do it. But at the same time she might make a pass at trying to get her to do it as a wolf which would either make Mariana forget the whole idea and they make up when she returns.

Or, she does get angry but convinces Serina to do the human version and when she cheats on Mariana she could make an arguement that she refused to make her into a werewolf so she still couldn't relate to her and that if she wasn't so keen on keeping a werewolf relationship but not making Serina one then she shouldn't be surprised...

Though, I don't know about putting them in an argumentive place so soon again. So that could be all saved for later. I kinda want them to enjoy things for just a bit you know?

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

why are people down voting me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out