Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Businessman

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Ugh why am I so sleepy?

Conservative Reveler

CAUSE IT'S LATE. Presumably. 1 AM here I'm hittin the hay night dudes. Maybe tomorrow we can throw Devon into an awkward social situation.

Timid Browser

nah post is fine Zen.

I went and karaoked tonight, came home, fell asleep, woke up with a headache at about 3 AM. Stupid draft beer.

So uhh I will probably wait till tomorrow to post now.

Conservative Reveler

That sounds miserable. The headache part anyway. I never done karaoke. (It also sounds miserable, but I'm a train-wreck on a stage.)

Greedy Gekko

I wanna try karaoke. The only time I've had the opportunity is at Filipino parties where everyone inexplicably turns out to be an amazing singer.

got called into work early today (GROAN) soooo I'll have to post when I get home tonight.

OG Gaian

Hello everyone~!
Just joined recently and I'm working on my first post.
Mind catching me up on what's going on?
Hey c:
Okay, so, so far, there are two division groups.
Group A just got to the vet clinic to look for more med supplies. that includes Summer, Hadley, Damien and Sam. Hadley stayed back in the hummer in case they need a fast get away while the other three went to check out the clinic.

Group B includes Frank and lucas. And I believe The Centurion just met up with them. And they're on their way to the hospital/medical center.

Then there's the group of survivors that are together and leaving the apartment building. I think Zen is gonna try lead them towards the vet clinic so they can all catch up at base camp.

OG Gaian

Awesome. Thank you so much!
Can't wait to get this post done~!
Ha ha.
^w^
no problem! c:
you can slide your character into whatever group.
i believe there's more action at the hospital tho. rofl

Conservative Reveler

As per my last post, Anders and Devon have encountered group A. If Damien doesn't spot Anders for the half second he was visible I can have Hadley do it. But he'll engage either way.

Conservative Reveler

Whoops just saw that Lito did post. I'll get that done tonight then hup. On m foooooone
i'm working on a post now. have the three of them enter the building through the back. if possible, summer can be the one in charge kinda.
since she's the one who knows what everything is and whatnot. lol

Conservative Reveler

Oh. I was gonna set them up to catch up with the survivors. Unless you guys wanted to hold off on that?

Conservative Reveler

edit: alskhlshlhsg deleted that comment.
scratch that all out.

ok so we can make it so that they meet up with the group before they go into the clinic?
i'm not sure how you were planning to go on about that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff