Fill my shop with pretty flowers??

YES. ALWAYS.
Wanna roll our characters together sometime soooooooon? o◡o
Niffamous
gilded t o i l e t
Fill my shop with pretty flowers??

YES. ALWAYS.
Wanna roll our characters together sometime soooooooon? o◡o

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ Autumn is available!!

Anxious Faun

gilded t o i l e t

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・ Autumn is available!!

I believe you did post in the old, discontinued thread though. Would you like a link to the more recent one?
\(>o< )ノ I followed the link on the front!
Oh wells. I found it! (︶ω︶)

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
-dances around merrily- I think the bunny gif was too strong! It belatedly killed the chat! But no, hope everyone had a good weekend! -hugs and passes out drinks all around-

Anxious Faun

Okaayayy! So this may seem a bit random, but my good friend, Cass (Avarice) and I have been talking and plotting, and we realized we'd love to have Faerynn and Grey together! We had actually started a 1x1 with exclusively Fae and Grey, and we just loved the thought so much of them being a couple. Sooo, I have actually edited my last 3 posts of interaction with him (edited text is in this color.) to insinuate them actually being together and Fae feeling cheated on. Cass will go back and edit Grey's posts tonight to also reflect that. So, technically, they've been friends for a while and were pretty much in denial of their feelings (Fae's journal also now reflects that), until that night at harvest lake where everything went down. Heheh.. whee
So they have been an exclusive couple for a while now.

We just wanted to let you guys know so there wasn't any confusion sweatdrop And if any on you are interested in reading the beginning of their love story in the 1x1, then feel free! But be warned: it's very fluffy. Hehe :3 <33

Avarice Of Man
BumuxUsagi
Black_Cat_Sora
busy busy school week! Will be posting this weekend for Unae!

chefnight's Husband

Timid Noob

3,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
d i s t a n t l y

Yep yep, I shall edits later tonight ^_^, sorry for any confusion lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff