Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Player

Yeah I just have Skype. And Teamspeak

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

I've been using Mumble recently, since Levi/HoH vent died, but I can always reinstall it no probs. Hopefully my headset decides to work with it properly.
Pepperidge Farm remembers the days of VENT CALL.

Tei Kae's Husband

Dedicated Loiterer

I still prefer vent call.

People push their talk button when they want to talk, instead of everyone frantically talking over each other, constantly, afraid to stop talking lest they hear you breathing in the interim while the mics persistently never stop transmitting.

Whoever decided to make group chat programs without convenient "shut up" options/features was dumb. And probably obscenely, desperately extroverted.

Original Player

Peccaminous Peregrine

I was half tempted to throw down with Hartia right then. :3

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Can't blame you. But his actions are thus far are justified. Even if they weren't, Hartia picks his brother over anything no matter what.

Except his kids...

Original Player

Yeah, Red acts too much on impulse so for her to back off says a lot.

She knows her and Hartia will get their fight.

Cultist

Hartia acting tough.

Cute. lol

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

04 Spriggan
I'm submitting my profile. You can all quit now.

It's OK, everyone! I'll save us!

We haven't had the pleasure yet, so I look forward to our fight, Zerro Fouru Supurrigano...
Dezris

NOPE.
Named in part for him, but he's a very different guy.
Also Winston Churchill, and the most notable thing you have to say is cigar size? At least comment on his magnificent wit (which my guy doesn't have either, again he's a VERY different guy from his partial namesake).

Alright I was just hoping and I mention his cigar size because I should HOPE the rest doesnt need to be mentioned. He's among the top ten most brilliant Humans to have ever existed enough said. I've just seen a lot of people make cheap rip off of someone else and do rather poor jobs... Was hoping this was not a repeat case. Glad to see it is not.

Sins of an Angel
Winston Churchill vs Thorin Oakenshield. Huh. Peculiar line up lol

Two very different sources of literature.

More like Ragnar the Red only less ambitious.

As for you though I look forward to hopefully a good clean fight if you have any issues ask me I will take no offense. Usually I'm pretty good especially at describing actions but as of late I do believe my writing skills have been lacking. Also I hope your character is not issued by bad smells.

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh wow I still do have Slash's vent. And I must say the first bracket area is gonna be quite interesting.
Deus Ex Aizen

Lol A cryptic chant wont really help your character's situation I guess.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Raven's handling this a little better than most would think her to handle.

Ice-Cold Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Way too much dramallama

Anyway, I am lollygagging around in the Vent, feel free to make use of it. Made a channel for da TOURNAMENTS, just for you gais.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff