Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Lol. xD Somehow I'm not surprised. xD I know you're a Dr. Who fan.
Hmm, I actually didn't watch the last season... I just never really got into it with Matt Smith as the Doctor so I sort of stopped watching about the time Tennant finished his run.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Clara is what made it meh for me . I like idea but.. honestly. it just felt like a fan girl's idea played out.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Ah I see. ...Hmm yeah, a fan girl's idea might be interesting/fun for them but it's not always entertaining. ^^;

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
*Nod nod* It's a interesting idea, but.. ehh.. *shrugs*

I'm bargaining for art right now hee hee..

I hope I can get them ^ ^ I haven't ordered art in a while..

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Ah that's cool. I'd won some art the other day... which I hope I still get considering there are three people ahead of me still not counting the commission she accepted and bumped to the front of the line ahead of those of us that won a freebie from her thread. And Sabyien's doing a picture for me too. ^^
Hopefully you can get the art you're bargaining for. ^^ ...Art prices seem to be pretty crazy now a days with all the inflation.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Ravhine- Heehee ^^ That's nice. I'll look forward to seeing the art And Claude's art

Yeah it is but, I'm hoping I can get them anyway. I have a couple items one person is questing so I think I might be able to pay in items for one.. the other i'm not sure about.

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Well I'll let you see it when I get it. (But that's one of the reasons why I've been keeping this avi... so she can see it as a reference if she's working on mine.
-nods- Yeah that might work. It seems like a lot of artists will take items as payment.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Rahvine- Heehee ^^ Can't wait to see it

*nod nod nod nod nod* Yes I'm excited. I really hope that I can get both the pieces i'm trying to order

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Yep, me too. ^^
-pets your head- Lol. xD I hope so too.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
*purr* myaaah ^^

I still have a couple pieces of art that I'm waiting for from a couple other people. But it's slow going. One's a comic.. and the other two.. I have no idea what's going on with them

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Wow, sounds like you've got a lot of art in the works for you. xD

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
Rahvine- Well I've been waiting for those three pieces of art for a while actually ^^;;

mmm.. 3 months I think?

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ukaia- Wow that's a while. ...Maybe you ought to check in with the artist,... kind of see how things are going/make sure they hadn't forgotten.

Lonely Kitten

20,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
I have.. ONe ignores me completely. I guess I won't be getting that one.. one really hasn't responded much about the art, though we chat often about other things LOL

But the comic it's like.. 4 pages so ^^;; I'm not upset with waiting LOL

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeah if they're not responding to you I'd figure you're not getting the art. ^^; Hmm I see well at least you're still in contact with the one so there's some hope there.
Ah yeah four pages is quite a bit of comic to draw. -nods- So a wait there isn't too surprising. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff