Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I was going to do that anyway. If she doesn't post anything by tonight I send the Doctor downstairs.

Magical Cat

Guess I'll work up a response for Sam and Lucifer some time tonight if JJ posts soon.

Magical Cat

So, RaeLaser is coming back : D Lets get this show on the road.

Magical Cat

So guys. It seems the roleplay has kind of ground to a halt lately. Is everyone still interested?
I notice a few people have been waiting on responses for quite a while. If you're waiting on a response and your partner hasn't responded in a couple weeks, feel free to move on and make plans to meet with others. Those who do not post within a week of this notice will have their characters deleted.

As mentioned above, RaeLaser is returning. I also have heard that EnochianWhisper will be trying to post soon. Both were having some personal problems and hope to be back soon.

xxSaph

Melodious Meltdown

VVulf

exdraghunt

thirtyspacechickens-go

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I got my new internet yesterday, but I've been throwing up all morning. I'll try and get something out when I feel better.

Magical Cat

Aww D: Hope you feel better

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I think the worst type of sick is throwing up. It's very unpleasant, worse than having a fever or a headache...

Good news is I'm feeling a bit better today.

Magical Cat

Oh I know :C throwing up sucks. Its even worse if the reason is too much alcohol cause you're all dizzy and emotional. Least, i get that way. Urgh.

Magical Cat

Magical Cat

Thinking of rebooting this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out