Total Votes:[ 75 ]

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
Cielo Notturno
Fable needs a mood stabelizer twisted

Well I am trying to imagine for someone which don't have any companion, cold and hungry feel like =X. Plus figuring how does someone who is hungry reacted when someone nagged and questioned the person =X.
FableCat
Cielo Notturno

Well I am trying to imagine for someone which don't have any companion, cold and hungry feel like =X. Plus figuring how does someone who is hungry reacted when someone nagged and questioned the person =X.

i know im just teasing you xp

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Cielo Notturno
FableCat
Cielo Notturno

i know im just teasing you xp

k
oh yeah page 100!!!!

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
I just notice I am the first poster in page 100... Ninja not going to like this XD.

User Image

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
FableCat
I just notice I am the first poster in page 100... Ninja not going to like this XD.

User Image

Lol* congrats mrgreen

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
Tala Maxwell
FableCat

User Image

Lol* congrats mrgreen

^^Thanks. You are going to be busy with three threads needing your replies^^. I envy you XD.

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
All are needing my replies....? sweatdrop I'd better get onto it then lol*
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat

Is ninja finding a few more wives?

ninja Wow, you said wifes, and I freed al my wifes that wanted to go, so I have like two gaia wifes though one doesn't come on cause of time hahahaha

I was referring to the rp thread.. =P. Oh you have a lot of wives in Gaia as well. XD.

ninja Well in my defense in my younger days i was quite wild.. hahaha No not wifes just adult saturday night fun.. hahaha don't be jealous we can have a fling to.. though which on or me would it be?? hahahaha

You must have a lot of pheromones when in your younger days.

ninja well in my defeance I look like this when I was younger..

Me younger..
19 I think.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]
26 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me last year in september/ kinda now(32).. am 33 now.. hahaha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
EtherealTyr
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat

Is ninja finding a few more wives?

ninja Wow, you said wifes, and I freed al my wifes that wanted to go, so I have like two gaia wifes though one doesn't come on cause of time hahahaha

I was referring to the rp thread.. =P. Oh you have a lot of wives in Gaia as well. XD.

ninja Well in my defense in my younger days i was quite wild.. hahaha No not wifes just adult saturday night fun.. hahaha don't be jealous we can have a fling to.. though which on or me would it be?? hahahaha

Me younger..
19 I think.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Me last year in september/ kinda now(32)..

-look at your younger picture- Tell me again how you did you get girls in your younger days?
Your current picture is handsome.
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat

Me younger..

-look at your younger picture- Tell me again how you did you get girls in your younger days?

ninja Click on the first two to see the full size, and like I do now just walk out side and be around.. I was told just yesterday that I ooz of sexy... Oh and to be fair I'm a Scorpio.. so the mystery thing and all hahaha
ninja What I don't Mind I'll get 101 like last year when I was in line to go on American Ninja Warrior..

I can do it.. hahahaha

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
EtherealTyr
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat
EtherealTyr
FableCat

Me younger..

ninja Click on the first two to see the full size, and like I do now just walk out side and be around.. I was told just yesterday that I ooz of sexy... Oh and to be fair I'm a Scorpio.. so the mystery thing and all hahaha
Ummm... good for you. -Pat your back- You keep using your young days as a defence... I was worrying you already feeling too old since the old people likes to tell the youngings about their experiences in their younger days... =X.
FableCat
Ummm... good for you. -Pat your back- You keep using your young days as a defence... I was worrying you already feeling too old since the old people likes to tell the youngings about their experiences in their younger days... =X.

ninja Oh really.. hahahaha rofl

Blessed Cat

22,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Thread Flip 150
EtherealTyr
FableCat

ninja Oh really.. hahahaha rofl

Miss Cielo just requested your help on being the barmaid XD. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas