Welcome to Gaia! ::

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

This is no longer the ACTIVE thread for the Cold Wind to Valhalla....The RP has been moved and reopened in another forum.

NEW OOC Here you will also find links to the current RP and Profile threads.

Keep Watch for announcements there... After the heads of each nation post on Monday, the RP will officially start.

There will no longer be important announcements in this thread.
ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will be opening the RP officially on Monday.
Once opened, there will be posts from the High King... and possibly the human Adviser.

As a note when having characters travel...please be a bit realistic with the time... I do not have problems with magic use, or having things be set in the past... but I want to keep some level of continuity in this. the distances between most of the Kingdoms and cities are rather far.
At current moment Blodhjelm is a few weeks travel from Alfhiem { to the north} and a few days travel to Trygholde.

I will have either a proper map or description of the land up by monday.
o_0-fr3y4-0_o
xWolfGoddessx
King_WindMule
xWolfGoddessx
Hello! I came across your RP board and instantly fell in love with it.. I noticed it was still under construction and all, but would you happen to have any open character reserves? If not, that's alright! I just thought I would check.

I apologize, I'm still kind of new to this site and haven't came across many interesting literate roleplays. I tried a couple semi-literate, walk-in rps but they weren't exactly what I was looking for text, post, and plot wise.. and I really like the way you guys have this structured.

What role were you looking to have?

I was actually looking into a dark elf character c: Would you mind giving me a brief description of the open roles (Supreme Conclave, Magistrate, Marshal of forces) ? I have a basic idea what they are, but I wanted to clarify.

and thank you for the link, fangbanger!

Ok so as far as it was explained to me... { and the other mods can correct me if I am wrong}

THe Supreme Conclave deal directly with the High Chancellor, they are like advisers and sort of deal with midlevel problems on their own, only bringing big issues to the Chancellor. Lower level problems can be solved by the Magistrate as they are more directly involved with the Marshalls.
Anything above them goes to the Conclave then to the Chancellor.

The Marshall of Forces is responsible for keeping order, ruling over their military and other law reinforcements. Their job is to keep on top of crimes, and insure the safety of the people.

Thank you so much!! That was perfect. I think i'm going to go for a position in the Supreme Conclave. c: I'll start working on the reserve form now.

Devoted Lover

xWolfGoddessx
King_WindMule
xWolfGoddessx
Hello! I came across your RP board and instantly fell in love with it.. I noticed it was still under construction and all, but would you happen to have any open character reserves? If not, that's alright! I just thought I would check.

I apologize, I'm still kind of new to this site and haven't came across many interesting literate roleplays. I tried a couple semi-literate, walk-in rps but they weren't exactly what I was looking for text, post, and plot wise.. and I really like the way you guys have this structured.

I was actually looking into a dark elf character c: Would you mind giving me a brief description of the open roles (Supreme Conclave, Magistrate, Marshal of forces) ? I have a basic idea what they are, but I wanted to clarify.

Ok so as far as it was explained to me... { and the other mods can correct me if I am wrong}

THe Supreme Conclave deal directly with the High Chancellor, they are like advisers and sort of deal with midlevel problems on their own, only bringing big issues to the Chancellor. Lower level problems can be solved by the Magistrate as they are more directly involved with the Marshalls.
Anything above them goes to the Conclave then to the Chancellor.

The Marshall of Forces is responsible for keeping order, ruling over their military and other law reinforcements. Their job is to keep on top of crimes, and insure the safety of the people.
King_WindMule
xWolfGoddessx

Alright ...any one who is still in this that is not listed in the front page of the new thread, please send a PM with your reserve - titled the role you wish to have{ as I know several of you wanted to bump your place}
Also when resubmitting your profiles if you will put them in code to make it easier for transfer that would be great.

After monday all unfilled roles will become first come first serve.
xWolfGoddessx

Gracious Millionaire

xWolfGoddessx

Actually we are starting a fresh thread and are looking for many people.
This link will take you there, a lot of positions are still open and there is always the plotting of unique positions. Any questions pm me or any of the other mods. We are listed in the first page of the new thread.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/cold-wind-to-valhalla-fantasy-war-viking-u-c/t.93713395/

Gracious Millionaire

o_0-fr3y4-0_o
So I want to put it to vote... but does anyone have a problem with me cutting the soldiers, and other none important titles and just having them under other for each title... that way it is easier to organize and if the do not get filled it is no biggy

I feel it is no problem usually the higher spots get taken more anyways.

Devoted Lover

So I want to put it to vote... but does anyone have a problem with me cutting the soldiers, and other none important titles and just having them under other for each title... that way it is easier to organize and if the do not get filled it is no biggy

Devoted Lover

Red phoenix_rising
o_0-fr3y4-0_o
Alright so I am starting to work on the new rp forum.

Everyone who is in this, please send your reserve to King_WindMule so that i may place it on the front page...
We will open as soon as all current reserves are up. I will place the link here once it is made.

Hey I was wondering if i could send you dome deletes on Artemisias home village and its area once I get home

Sure...
o_0-fr3y4-0_o

Everyone who is in this, please send your reserve to King_WindMule so that i may place it on the front page...
We will open as soon as all current reserves are up. I will place the link here once it is made.

Hey I was wondering if i could send you dome deletes on Artemisias home village and its area once I get home

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

fangbanger18
Scary people are always the sexiest! I can't wait xD

Please PM the account info so that I may start putting together the forum... I will look for a new map tonight, If I do not find one then I am making a description.

Oh if you want to see my progress on the Chancellor... feel free to stalk my test thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff