Welcome to Gaia! ::

'

мσѕтℓу fαи∂σмѕ/α ¢συρℓє σяιgιиαℓѕ

▌█ u s e r n a m e: ChakraTurret.
▌█ b e e n r o l e p l a y i n g f o r: 4 ½ years.
▌█ a v a i l a b i l i t y: Everyday lD
▌█ t i m e z o n e: Eastern Time Zone.
▌█ a b l e t o p l a y: Both male and female genders and both cannons and oc's.
▌█ p a i r i n g s:: MxF please. FxF or MxM is not my cup of tea. Sorry >_<
▌█ p o s t l e n g t h:: 2-4 to 4+ paragraphs if inspired. As for you, just give me something to work with and I'll be happy.
▌█ p l a c e s t o r o l e p l a y:: Thread > PM's > Skype <-- May be subject to change depending on how I feel.
▌█ c r a v i n g: :: Anything below.
LEGEND

- Craving
- Who I would like to play
- Who I would like you to play
- I am fine with playing either

Just so you all know, I do double ^_^ Need me to play a certain cannon for you?? Just ask ^_^ As I said I'm very flexible.

User Image

Naruto

▌█ p a i r i n g s: HakuxOC , ItachixOC , NarutoxHinata , SasukexSakura , ShikamaruxTemari , NejixTenten
▌█ p l o t s: I currently have two: One is a high school AU, I have a ton of plans for it and plan to use a ton of characters ^_^ I think it could be a lot of fun. Two is a plot that has to do with vampires. I know it's odd but I randomly thought up of it in the car today lD I thought it may be fun to try out.

Crossovers?

▌█ p i c t u r e p r o m p t s: One, Two, Three, Four, Five

User Image

Frozen

▌█ p a i r i n g s: ElsaxOC , AnnaxKristoph , Elsa and Anna
▌█ p l o t s: This is based on a roleplay I did on my old account. However it never really got started which was a shame because I was really looking forward too it :C

The plot revolved around a genderbent Frozen, however Male!Anna and Male!Elsa, had a friend they played with as children. Which was my character. I was planning on her developing a crush on Male!Elsa later on. I just think it would make for an amazing roleplay. I love the concept of someone having a crush on Elsa's character but being able to see them because of the accident and Elsa's character locking themselves away. If you could do this with me I would love you forever ;w; I also don't mind doing it with the normal genders either ^_^

Currently doing this plot with someone ^_^

Crossovers?

▌█ p i c t u r e p r o m p t s: One, Two, Three, Four, Five

User Image

Portal

▌█ p a i r i n g s: GLaDOSxOC platonic or romantic , ChellxOC platonic or romantic , CavexCaroline , CarolinexOC ChellxWheatley , OCxOC
▌█ p l o t s: One at the moment: Robot/Human testing initiative. Two test subjects have to work together with Altas and P-body.

Crossovers?

▌█ p i c t u r e p r o m p t s: Coming Soon!~

User Image

Skyrim

۩ ▌█ p a i r i n g s: VeezaraxOC, GabriellaxOC, OCxOC
۩ ▌█ p l o t s: I have a couple. Perhaps something revolving around the life of some bandits, or the life of Khajiit Caravan?? Festus Krex takes on an apprentice?? Playing out the back stories of cannons?? Also anything to do with the Dark Brotherhood, because I love them.

Crossovers?

۩ ▌█ p i c t u r e p r o m p t s: Coming Soon!~

User Image

Harvest Moon

▌█ p a i r i n g s: GrayxOC, CliffxOC, KaixOC, MuffyxOC (( This girl just gives me all the feels ;w; She deserves some love <3)), ElliexTrent , PopurixKai , KarenxRick , AnnxCliff , KarenxOC , PopurixOC , MaryxOC , CarterxOC (( The Priest from Mineral Town not the archaeologist. Idk though this might be fun to try ^_^)), NamixOC , Witch PrincessxOC , NinaxGalen (( This couple ;w; They are just so tragic ;w; )) , RubyxTim , Main FarmerxMain Farmer , OCxOC
▌█ p l o t s: Playing out cannon back stories?? That's all I got so far lD

Crossovers?

User Image

Originals

▌█ p a i r i n g s: Scientist/OtherxEvil AI (( You all can probably guess what this is inspired by lD )) , OCLet'sPlayerxOCLet'sPlayer (( I have a plot for this ^_^ Ask me about it :3 ))
▌█ p l o t s: These are probally going to video links unless I can think of something super awesome lD

Six Hearts Princess
This is like the cutest thing ever ;w; I would love to do an rp based on this

Five Nights A Freddy's
Omg. This game. It's so terrifying yet so awesome at the same time. I think it would an amazing plotline *W* If you could do this with me. I would love you forever *W*

emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart
emotion_bigheart