Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am going to join this thang so hard!

YEP! (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
NOPE! (っ-●益●)っ ,︵‿ 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
GIMME INSIGNIFICANT GOLD THAT MEANS NOTHING IN THIS GAIA MARKET! ಥ_ಥ 0.4 40.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Aged Streaker

Aged Streaker

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

❝ I AM THE ROCK THAT HOLDS THE TIDE OF THE OCEAN AT BAY ❞
      You have the power to slow time down around you. This affects the animate and non-animate: bullets or people. You can literally rearrange the battlefield with this power before releasing it. The only downside is that it works on anyway: friend or foe, there is a large chance that he ripple effect of your messing with time might alter them. Also, while it does slow time down to a snail's pace, it is still moving forward enough for those to see it and the alterations you make in it. They may not have enough time react immediately, but don't expect extreme naivete.

❝ PAST MISTAKES CAN BE LEARNED FROM, BUT WILL REMIND YOU OF THAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN ❞
      You have the power of 'post cognition'. Anything you touch you can see the past of, whether it be: an object or a person. You can see all the way back to their creation. Needless to say if you honed your power on the earth--you could see the beginning of the world. Though this is advised against because you can lose your consciousness in it. So stay alert to how deep you go down that rabbit hole.

❝ IT IS SAID THAT WORDS HAVE POWER. I FULLY INTEND TO USE THAT POWER. ❞
      This power more literal than most, you can use the written language as a weapon. Write on the ground that you want it to turn into stairs, it well. Unfortunately it requires extreme detail when doing so or you may get mixed results. This power doesn't work on living beings, nor can it change the entirety of something's molecular structure--just as much as is specified (which you can imagine does not include 'all of it'). That being said you could still cause an entire portion of the ground to explode--inflicting some major damage. Well that is if you are close enough and have a long enough time to write it.

❝ YOU KNOW NOT OF MY RAGE OR YOU WOULD BE CONSUMED BY IT ❞
      This power allows you to turn any form of electronic--, whether it be PVS, a motion operated door, a computer, or even a street lamp-- into a miniature explosive. Can this be deadly? Yes. Can this be controlled? Unfortunately no. This power is triggered mostly by rage and allowing you to be consumed by Blackheart's power. So it'll only affect things that are within a short radius and the target of the your rage. This power is also a one-shot sort of thing, and very draining to the user. The most physically wrecking of all the abilities, but has the ability to wreck its user-- physically.

❝ INTELLIGENCE AND INGENUITY HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE GODS IN A GODLESS TIME ❞
      You have the power called more-or-less 'the backdoor'. You can create a backdoor in anything: in code, in programs, in literal walls, and even in a person. As long as it constitutes an escape from something, you can make a backdoor in it. Be warned though, once you make one you cannot open another in that medium, if you close the door. If you leave it open, you leave yourself open for someone to be able to follow you-- but then again you can also come back from it.

❝ YOU SAY I LIE, I SAY I MAKE THE TRUTH MORE BELIEVABLE ❞

❝ SCREAM AND THE WORLD WILL IGNORE YOU, WHISPER AND THEY WILL ALL BEND THEIR EARS ❞

Aged Streaker

Aged Streaker

Subatomic Woofers

farewell sweet prince

V o l u n t a r y Victims

AND DONE!
        Bask in its glory.
        Or at least, y'know, look at it.
        Anyway it is up! So if you guys are still interested let me know.
        Also thank you for being my 'will this plot work?' guinea pigs.
        INTERNET COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!

Aged Streaker

I need to finish my profile!
        But first a shower!
        Then silly .gifs to spam my own thread in!
        And somewhere in there lunch.
        Well not while I am taking a shower.
        soggy sandwich = no bueno
huzzah!
if you can have a shower beer, you can certainly have a shower sammy. amirite?

Big Duck

eeeep!

I'm so, so, so down for this!
        I'll get to apps and such after I'm done throwing money at Adidas, lol.

@ jing - gettin' some new kicks? wink
frankly have no idea as to what kinda character I'm interested in playing, but I'll keep procrasti-thinkin' at work.

Aged Streaker

HAI GAIS!
        Iamsogladthatyouarehere!

I was beginning to consider talking to myself.

If you have any questions, totally ask me. ^^

Aged Streaker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Here is Captain Janeway with a puppy.
        Is that a good bribe for people to join?
        Yes.
strumpy, I'm sure you have some devious plans in mind -
will this RP be very fight-based?

Aged Streaker

Subatomic Woofers
        strumpy, I'm sure you have some devious plans in mind -
        will this RP be very fight-based?

There will be quite a bit of fighting because, well, the idea is to take down the Cyber Lords. That being said, a non-combat oriented character would work fine in this RP because there are a lot of facets to this civilization: technology, social appeal, cultural knowledge, and subterfuge. If everyone grabs guns/swords/magic to take down the Cyber Lords, it won't be as fun. That is why I REALLY express diversity in characters. Also not all the Cyber Lords can be taken don in combat.

Elysium is just going to be a general guide. Not at all A BIG part of the team that takes down the Cyber Lords.That and she'll be hauling around Blackheart-- who sometimes speaks through her. So, I'm really leaving all the expertise up to the other characters.
        Yoooo cool
        At first I was like 'I don't think anyone in my current rps has posted'.
        But low and behold, here it is!
        I will have to spend the day mulling over a character.

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I might join
Dunno if I'll make a boy or a girl though
Gotta look at my ratios

Otaku

um um um.

this is beautiful! i was just looking for a scifi roleplay and this. so perfect!

should be getting in an app by tonight. going to do some outdoor activities for a while.

also i see a jing. looooool c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces