Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which two characters would you like to see on a date?

Sachiko x Shuukou 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Shizuka x Tetsuya 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Souji x Sachiko 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Souji x Kaito 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Shizuka x Sachiko (<3) 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓

☆ - - - - > c r e a t e d by :: Miyamoto Satomi & takuminaro

☆ - - - - > s t o r y by :: Miyamoto Satomi

☆ - - - - > m o d e r a t e d by :: Miyamoto Satomi & takuminaro

☆ - - - - > s t a t u s :: Open│Closed│Under Construction

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓

The Story That Started It All

xxxxxxxxxx Long ago, God told all the animals he was throwing a banquet tomorrow, and not to be late. The mischievous rat told his neighbor, the cat, that the banquet was the day after tommorrow. So, the next day, all the animals lined up for the banquet, and the rat rode there all the way on the ox's back. All the animals had fun, except for the cat, who was at home sleeping and dreaming for a banquet that would never come.

xxxxxxxxxx To have the banquet continue on for always, God made an eternal bond between them. So when they died, they would forever be reincarnated together. Thus making the cursed humans of the Sohma family. The family were cursed as far back as their history told until the day Tohru Honda came into their lives and things began to change. The bond God created broke as the humans, who turned into the animals, demanded change.

xxxxxxxxxx All seemed peaceful in the family and time went on...

A New Beginning

xxxxxxxxxx What could have happened to start this tragic curse again? Why must it happen all over? Perhaps the Sohma’s weren’t grateful for their gift of normality or perhaps they took for granted the new life given to them? Some argue over what happened, but one thing is certain now; the Sohma’s are cursed again with the spirits of the zodiac legend. Fourteen players in this story; the god, his twelve animals, and the outcasted cat. Take pity upon these poor people, for their stories all have tragedies.

xxxxxxxxxx After the curse was lifted, the tale of the zodiac curse became nothing but a story in the Sohma family. Those that knew of the legend best on the inside of the family, told the tale as a bedtime story instead of a tragic affair. It seemed peace enveloped the family and the once secretive family became a public attraction. They attended the most media-attracted parties and began making friends with politicians in the ‘outside’ world. There was no reason to hide themselves, but with the curse back there is. It isn’t easy to disappear though, the name Sohma recognized by anyone in Japan. So those that are curse are warned to be extra careful with those that know their name.

xxxxxxxxxx How will these fourteen individuals live their lives knowing that every move they make is watched by, not only their family, but the public? It’s uncertain, but anything is possible. Perhaps this time around, the Sohma curse will be lifted again and never return. Or maybe the bonds between God and his animals will be strong enough to last centuries. It is all a mystery right now, but soon things will become clear...

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
This start chatting this place up. Please join if interested!

Adorable Kitty

* ) EVERYONE

[/sits and makes a hut] This is where
              i sleep and ******** around on tumblr. Hi
              guys.

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
@Kira: Such a friendly demeanor. xD

Adorable Kitty

* ) SATOMI

I'M ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND HAPPY.
              ALWAYS. [/spreads love all over the place.]
              See all that love? That's for people.
              You know. To trap them and stuff.
              I mean, uh... invite them in with a not
              creepy smile on my face. 8'D

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
xD

I see it now. Px
Random question everyone, but have any of you seen "Don't hug me, I'm scared" ?

Adorable Kitty

* ) UNSTABLE

Uh.... no.

* ) SATOMI

Good. It's better that you see now.
              Very important. [/nods]

Aged Humorist

9,425 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Timid 100
@Contradictions: I haven't.

@Kira: Message received.

This has been the scariest thing I saw today... >.> But I also find it very funny. Apparently, green is not a creative color.

Fashionable Fatcat

@Everyone: I found you! D:< TRYING TO ESCAPE ME, EH?!

@ contradictions: I just looked it up now...what was that? I can not un-see what I have just seen.

...I am really scared. T^ T
@Tofu: Hi! And I know. But, there there, all shall be well eventually. I just felt the need to pass this along as my friends did to me today yum_puddi but I had 大海 (Dai Hai) so I felt better ^^

Fashionable Fatcat

@ Contradictions: If its okay, may I call you UnCon for short? I am lazy and therefore find ways to shorten me doing anything xD or do you another name you preferred to be called by?

Oh and, thank you passing it around. I want to show my friends as well! : D
What's the Dai Hai? O W O?
@Tofu: Whatever you wish to call me is fine. I have no preference. And believe me I'm lazy too >.<

Oh, and dai Hai means Big Sea in Chinese and is a song by Zhang Yu Sheng, who died, but who's song is covered by Chen Wei, and is one of my new favorite/old songs : )

Ive been listening to it for a while as I plug away at hw >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces