• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
AlyKitt_RyukaI
RaceySenpai
AlyKitt_RyukaI
RaceySenpai
AlyKitt_RyukaI

if it's any consolation, hun, I'm gonna more'n likely get drunk tomorrow ( see my status, if you can ). XD;

woo drunkies <3

And as a side-note, I love your avi's color scheme. <3

Thank you!
I'm actually due to make a new one
Maybe I'll do that tonight lmao

I'm sure you'll come up with a great one. >w>b

IT WOULD BE EASIER IF I ******** HAD TEKTEK

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
RaceySenpai

DON'T GET ME STARTED. classified_fu I HAD SO MUCH FUN JUST CREATING THEMED AVI'S ON TEKTEK, BUT NOW I ********' CAN'T!!!

Generous Millionaire

13,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
AlyKitt_RyukaI
RaceySenpai

DON'T GET ME STARTED. classified_fu I HAD SO MUCH FUN JUST CREATING THEMED AVI'S ON TEKTEK, BUT NOW I ********' CAN'T!!!

I have over a 1,500 items and THIS IS SO ******** HARD

Shan Shark's Significant Otter

Shameless Sex Symbol

AryaElric

Kuurokocchi

I Tortured Sleep I

En-Faye

AlyKitt_RyukaI

RaceySenpai

YabviHoney

Bjornhona

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

0er0

x- Echolia

ANNOUNCEMENT

I have added a current events post on the first page of role play; this provides information on current day and weather conditions for that day. It will also be used to indicate the changing of time in the role play. Because it takes a while for people to post, one day can run many weeks irl. Look there for summaries and change of time/day!
Looking over the recent posts I've decided I'm going to post in one or two days.

I'll see if I can't get things rolling for the luciano.

Today and tomorrow are a little busy.

Although I can say the first post will be worked on a little today.

Things I'm going to try to discuss:
1)First skeptical mention of Eve.
2)Adam's got about 2 months to live if someone doesn't kill him first. Who knows what sort of power grabs might happen after that?
3) Adam catches word of the murders and while there's other important work going on. The luciano family can't leave things as they are. He orders his own investigation of the murders, whoever butchers needlessly in Pharos the Luciano paradise is a dog that needs to be put down. The Luciano family has no intention of using tact to get the point across.

If any issues are with those please quote. Otherwise I'm already working on it.

Shameless Sex Symbol

0er0

I would suggest holding off on the mentioning of EVE. As of right now, no one knows she exists. I have yet to talk about the website. Also, I would like to have NPC fort The Liar made first before we talk about EVE.
xxxCheshireCat
0er0

I would suggest holding off on the mentioning of EVE. As of right now, no one knows she exists. I have yet to talk about the website. Also, I would like to have NPC fort The Liar made first before we talk about EVE.

Lame. But ok. I'll take it out.

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Greetings everyone, I am luth and I am playing Julia Yukimura the nurse. I'll be making my grand entrance once my profile is up ^^

Shameless Sex Symbol

Ah this place is looking rather lively~ However, there do seem to be a few who have yet to get their profiles to me! Need to get on that... this weekend, and post some too. Yes yes, I still need to introduce some of my main characters. Expect a some posts from me this weekend my lovelies!~

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
I do believe I actually sent my profile into you XD no worries though I can resend it if you want cheshire
xxxCheshireCat
Ah this place is looking rather lively~ However, there do seem to be a few who have yet to get their profiles to me! Need to get on that... this weekend, and post some too. Yes yes, I still need to introduce some of my main characters. Expect a some posts from me this weekend my lovelies!~

I fired out a post nice and quick for you. But I won't be able to post immediately. As for today I'll be on the road for 4 hours and I've got some minor work to do. >.> If we're lucky I'll be on tomorrow.

Shameless Sex Symbol

0er0

No worries, I only hope for people to post at least once a week. It's the best I can do right now and I know everyone is busy with other things too.

Shameless Sex Symbol

AryaElric

Kuurokocchi

I Tortured Sleep I

En-Faye

AlyKitt_RyukaI

RaceySenpai

YabviHoney

Bjornhona

Alice Liddell-Margatroid

0er0

x- Echolia

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you have not yet turned in your profile to me, you have until MONDAY and if I do not have your character profile, I remove your reserve. For those of you that have accepted character profiles, I expect a post from you guys by Wednesday, unless you message me to explain why you cannot post yet. I am going to be keeping track of activity and will be sending warnings soon. So please, please, message me to let me know you're still interested in role play and still alive. I understand we have obligations irl, but it shouldn't be too difficult to at least post once every week-two weeks?

Thank you lovelies!~

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
yay~ Thank you for accepting me Cheshire. So anyone wanna plot some crazy ideas?
Luthien Tinvuiel
yay~ Thank you for accepting me Cheshire. So anyone wanna plot some crazy ideas?

You play the hospital lady right? It's going to be hard for her to run into Adam. Although if you want you might want to play with the idea of some really injured twilights coming in who describe what happened to them?

Some of them got cut up right? What if one of them lived? You might want to check with cheshire, but I think you might be able to do something with that.

Or maybe the cop brings someone in to the hospital that survived and it's a lead.

And like any lead, there would be teams from every major family trying to hear whatever this man had to say. Raina would come I'm pretty sure if she found out about it. The Lucien everlay might be interested if a survivor had something to say no matter how minor.

That's the only angle I'm thinking of at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff