Janish
«×¤ψ¤×»

User Image
--sailornorthstar

«×¤ψ¤×»
thank you very much it looks so pretty

«×¤ψ¤×»

no problem 3nodding

It doesn't really matter whether Durem's ahead or not as long as we pin their tail. The last day is when it we've got to mass raise our scores. O:

«×¤ψ¤×»

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Suki_San

@Luxord Wolf: I live in the future....Lol, I actually live in Australia, so my Monday morning is still about Sunday midday in the US. Right now, it's 5:47pm on Saturday.

Well that works too. x]

Generous Giver

do not worry about it ok use it well and have fun with it ok. Well now i got to hit the sack talk to you all latter

Aged Gaian

@Suki: Yeah that's true. So much for their night advantage. ;]

ohmygosh, I finally have an angel imp!
Now if only it could turn into a sexxi angel man...

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
sailornorthstar
do not worry about it ok use it well and have fun with it ok. Well now i got to hit the sack talk to you all latter

Thanks again! Night!

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
@Janish: Thats true, I am going to play until my fingers break on that day xd
sailornorthstar

«×¤ψ¤×»

haha, alright! nite~ I'll try to finish the rest in the morning.

...I really should go sleep myself User Image 4 am here..... e___E

@Korrigan - lmao! grats xD I hope the imps stay in CS after the event's over... I don't have anywhere near enough gold to afford one off of the marketplace right now User Image

«×¤ψ¤×»

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Janish
sailornorthstar

«×¤ψ¤×»

haha, alright! nite~ I'll try to finish the rest in the morning.

...I really should go sleep myself User Image 4 am here..... e___E

@Korrigan - lmao! grats xD I hope the imps stay in CS after the event's over... I don't have anywhere near enough gold to afford one off of the marketplace right now User Image

«×¤ψ¤×»

4am?! Where do you live? It is only 1am here!

I spent all my gold on buying one of the imps... xp

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Janish

«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

Well at least the imps have gone down to 20k. Yesterday they were mid 30k. >_>
If worse comes to worse buy something else in the cash shop and sell it in the MP.

Aged Gaian

@Janish: I had been saving up for a corset top, but Barton is much more important. xD''

@Haru: Woo, it's one am here too. We're in the same time zone. yay? x3

@Luxord: Last I checked it was still in the 30k range, but it was also dropping, so who knows? xP

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
It's 3am where I am. So its pretty late for me too. ._.

@korrigan I just checked a few moments ago, and the devil one was like 19k, and the angel was 20k. ^^;

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Luxord Wolf
Janish

«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

If worse comes to worse buy something else in the cash shop and sell it in the MP.

I bought it for 27k and now its only 18k! emo I should have waited...

Unidentified Destroyer

12,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
Luxord Wolf
Janish

«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

Ouch sorry. Its (almost) always a good thing to wait a few days after an item is released. For example the dragon plush that came in the daily chance was like 30k in the market when it first came out, and now its not even 1k. >_>

Aged Gaian

@Luxord: Well dang, I shoulda waited xP''

But then again, that's what you're saying, and you're right... and I think we all need to get some sleep, eventually. xD''

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Befriended 100
Luxord Wolf
XxDemon_Haru_SanoxX
Luxord Wolf
Janish

«×¤ψ¤×»

«×¤ψ¤×»

Ouch sorry. Its (almost) always a good thing to wait a few days after an item is released. For example the dragon plush that came in the daily chance was like 30k in the market when it first came out, and now its not even 1k. >_>

I'll wait for a spike in the the price and quickly sell it! Than I'll wait for it to go down to buy it again! As for the dragon plush, I had two of them, one from Daily chance and the other from a friend XD I sold one when they were 10k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff