Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I was sick this one day and i walk in class im like so wat i miss the teacher was like idk -_- he showed me a stack of papers hes like maybe its one of these i ask him which one hes like DONT U KNOW he yelling at me n shyt im like O_O ok... then he makes me take a test and i dont know nothing about it and hes like dont u know this stuff im like i would if ya help me and have better handwriting its all slanted and shyt im like turning my head im like so is this english or gibberish ?
Dang. How could a teacher forget what he is teaching? Don't you have friends in that class to tell you what you've missed? I think that's unfair on his part. You were sick for one day and the next day you have a test. That's just unheard of.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Fashionable Genius

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Awh poor you! I was of school for 3 days last week (mon-weds) and i didn't have a clue what to do an then i found out we were doing a GCSE controlled exam the next day..... sad
Okay so this girl Millie she hasn't shown at school EVER! so i kept saying SHE'S KIA! (killed in action)

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
11alexia11
Dang. How could a teacher forget what he is teaching? Don't you have friends in that class to tell you what you've missed? I think that's unfair on his part. You were sick for one day and the next day you have a test. That's just unheard of.

no i dont know anyone i ask them they like umm this packet then he has a notebook check im like u need to give me my things that i missed hes like go check online how am i suppose to know which one it is

Dangerous Lunatic

11alexia11

Actually, no. My school was like that too. Complete and utter bullshit.

Intellectual Sweetheart

11,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Object of Affection 150
When I was in elementary we had no tests and no grades!

HimeKeesho's Wife

lyk how can a teacher not know what he's teaching and shyt?

Fashionable Member

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
thats what happens when go to school

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Squishybear93
lyk how can a teacher not know what he's teaching and shyt?[/quote
when i ask him to explain it he doesnt show it properly like hes like 90-80 im like thats wat i did hes like then idk wat u did wrong

Dapper Member

at my school you can only have 9 absents....like hello I could get sick a lot jesus... neutral

Wealthy Businesswoman

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Gab341
at my school you can only have 9 absents....like hello I could get sick a lot jesus... neutral

in a year or like half time?

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers