Okay, so there was this one time in 8th grade (best year for me ever btw) when me and my two friends were devouring ice cream near the gym (yes you can buy ice cream in school this is ******** West Virginia people). We were just talking and randomly watching the people go into the gym so I just blurted out "I'M THE QUEEN OF FAIRYTOPIA!" and people gave us all wtf looks. We went to the library and laughed our asses off for about 10 minutes straight. The greatest and most defining moment of my life, rite dere. And I wasn't even high.

Oh, and last year, in health class (I bet you all know where this is going), we had this really quiet, shy new kid (let's call him John) that sat behind me, and it was apparently National Women's Day. So the health teacher, who's a guy, went on about how it's really National PMS Day (jokingly). All the girls got annoyed so he decided to ask John whether he agreed with him on the matter or not. All the girls, over 3/4 of the class, including myself, stared at him, smiling. He didn't say anything.

Also last year in health class, some of the health classes were out on the track, walking. I was with my friends and there was this one group of wanna-be-gangstas behind us. This one black girl came up to me by the side and was like "YO WASSUP DAWG." Me, normally being the most quiet of the class, was like "To hell with it." and yelled the same thing back at her. Nobody expected it, and it was awesome.

And that's pretty much it. Excluding my science teacher last year, Mrs. Barbo, who was pretty cynical and eccentric. She had a clear, see-through cup on her desk and forced kids to spit their gum in it. She would answer almost any perverted question given to her in a logical and sarcastic manner. A lot of people hated her for being one of the toughest teacher's but she was ******** hilarious. And also, we got our teacher to let us watch MAD TV on Comedy Central in the 5th grade. ALSO AWESOME.

So tell me your legends of lol moments. LIEK RITE NAO.