Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

please : D?
the orange doesn't really go, unless you add more orange elsewhere

Shy Bunny

I agree with RikaChan, I think the only problem is the orange.

Mega Gawker

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'll nitpick at color as well. The orange seems out of place, and the blue from your hair is different from the aqua color throughout the rest of your body. As of now, it seems like the moon is the centerpiece of your avatar, so add some shine to your avie! :>

Alien Shapeshifter

Unless theres an orange moon item. I'd stick to the black and blue color scheme.

Or you can go with red and black to match the rabbit eyes. idk

Brainy Humorist

9/10
I like the design and overall magical feel, but the colors don't match.

Rate back?

Gekko

xRikaChan

PyroDominius
I agree with RikaChan, I think the only problem is the orange.

thank you guys! yeah you guys are right, abt the orange ill go and get rid of that
Mama Mewmew
I'll nitpick at color as well. The orange seems out of place, and the blue from your hair is different from the aqua color throughout the rest of your body. As of now, it seems like the moon is the centerpiece of your avatar, so add some shine to your avie! :>

ah! yeah i noticed the blue was off at the last minute! im gonna try to find some better hair x_x but thank you!!!
Shiki_Ninja
Unless theres an orange moon item. I'd stick to the black and blue color scheme.

Or you can go with red and black to match the rabbit eyes. idk

yeah thank you, i might just stay blue and black and maybe get rid of the rabbit
NEET1337
9/10
I like the design and overall magical feel, but the colors don't match.

Rate back?

thank you so much!!
7/10 the fishnets look a little off maybe? but i like the simplicity of it all
i think orange and blue can look very good together, but you definitely need to add a bit more of both colors. and also match up the colors a bit better; the blues you used are two different shades.
for starters, if it were me, i'd remove the bunny and the cream wings, as they don't really match anything else.
xRikaChan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas