Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Tycoon

Hello! Please give me some advice or suggestions on how to improve this avi along with a rate from 1-10! My idea was to keep it simple since I'm not too good with these kinds of colors. If you think other items would look better, please let me know! I can rate back you'd like heart

Copic-Kun's Spouse

Friendly Smoker

I love those colors together 4laugh I can't think of anything to add onto it.
10/10

Newbie Tycoon

kdramas

Aw, thank you!! heart

Lucky Wrangler

l0oney

9/10
i wouldn't do the black checkered scarf, but i like it lots overall.

rate back?

Nimble Lunatic

The colors actually match very nice and blend great together! It's great for a simple theme, and the only issue I can see is the red on the shoes, but besides that it's great. 9/10

Newbie Tycoon

Stereochrome

Originally I didnt have the scarf but it ended up being too bare. Hm.. maybe I can replace it with something else.

I love your avi! The colors are really nice and I like the theme lots x) 10/10

Super Star

Those colors look so very lovely together. Maybe try and work more of that pinkish-red into the rest of the avi, though? A necklace, for example. There's gotta be something out there in that shade of pink/red.
A background might also be nice to give it some extra oomph. Rakugaki Style has some nice graffitis, and the handposes come in blue/turquoise and purple varieties. Graffiti Shocker is a smaller and cheaper option.
Eh... 8/10.
(Also, why two S-Pop Clubs? Ah well. That's mostly personal preference anyway.)

Newbie Tycoon

Idzuno
Those colors look so very lovely together. Maybe try and work more of that pinkish-red into the rest of the avi, though? A necklace, for example. There's gotta be something out there in that shade of pink/red.
A background might also be nice to give it some extra oomph. Rakugaki Style has some nice graffitis, and the handposes come in blue/turquoise and purple varieties. Graffiti Shocker is a smaller and cheaper option.
Eh... 8/10.
(Also, why two S-Pop Clubs? Ah well. That's mostly personal preference anyway.)

Thank you for the lovely advice!! I will definitely go check it out. I personally dont like using doubles either but I didnt have anything else lol. I also thought the red on the shoes needed to be shown somewhere else on the avi but I didnt have anything gonk

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
7/10
you could do with a belt and stronger make-up.

Super Star

l0oney
Thank you for the lovely advice!! I will definitely go check it out. I personally dont like using doubles either but I didnt have anything else lol. I also thought the red on the shoes needed to be shown somewhere else on the avi but I didnt have anything gonk

You're quite welcome.
Maybe dig through the gold shops for a shirt? Those are comparatively cheap, and might just work in a small space like that.
That's a tricky shade of red to work with, I'd think. Romantic Pendant has the color about right, but the scarf covers it. Otherwise... bizarre as it sounds, the Skittles Crazy Cores Necklace has a pose in that shade. It's supposedly got some green specks on it, but I can't see them in the preview window, so... worth a look, I guess. And since that was a free giveaway item, it's pretty cheap in the marketplace.

Newbie Tycoon

Tuesday Mournings

I dont like heavy makeup gonk I can try it if you has suggestions for me x)

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
l0oney
Tuesday Mournings

I dont like heavy makeup gonk I can try it if you has suggestions for me x)

masquerade - light blush + transgenic soldier - face.
9.5/10 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces