Yeap. :3
What sort of dances you do? c:

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
AnimeKinIsMe
Haha so I'm not as blind as I thought lol Woah eek That is one expensive cat! I would never be able to get that; good luck to you on your quest friend!
The Fallout items are amazing, seriously the best things ever. I also want an item that has cute freckles so I need to find the best one and add it to my quest list~

Nope you're not, especially when you clearly seen the price. xd It's not a quest really - just on my list of the many items I plan on getting in the future should I be so fortunate. rofl It's all about the chase I suppose.

I'll keep a look out for cute freckled items and let you know what I find. =)

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Art of Heaven

Agreed! I need one. XD

I practice Ballet strength and balance exercises and strip and pole dancing. Some Hip Hop and I do mean some. It just makes me feel too silly and it can be hard to concentrate on the moves because of that. I really love dance though. I'm trying to learn more Ballet sequences, but I'm still working on the individual moves. It's so much work. x.x

Astronomical Astronaut

FemmeValentine
AnimeKinIsMe
Haha so I'm not as blind as I thought lol Woah eek That is one expensive cat! I would never be able to get that; good luck to you on your quest friend!
The Fallout items are amazing, seriously the best things ever. I also want an item that has cute freckles so I need to find the best one and add it to my quest list~

Nope you're not, especially when you clearly seen the price. xd It's not a quest really - just on my list of the many items I plan on getting in the future should I be so fortunate. rofl It's all about the chase I suppose.

I'll keep a look out for cute freckled items and let you know what I find. =)
Hah yep the chase is sweet emotion_dealwithit I love the finish though and getting to equip my shiny new item emotion_kirakira
I'd be grateful if you found a good one, most of them don't look quite right to me...

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
AnimeKinIsMe
Hah yep the chase is sweet emotion_dealwithit I love the finish though and getting to equip my shiny new item emotion_kirakira
I'd be grateful if you found a good one, most of them don't look quite right to me...

We can definitely agree there. I change my outfit a dozen times when I get new items just to see what happens. It's Pixel Science! emotion_awesome

It's hard to pull off freckles as it is, so I'm not surprised by your troubles in finding a good freckle item. I'll be sure to keep an eye out though. =)

Astronomical Astronaut

FemmeValentine
AnimeKinIsMe

We can definitely agree there. I change my outfit a dozen times when I get new items just to see what happens. It's Pixel Science! emotion_awesome

It's hard to pull off freckles as it is, so I'm not surprised by your troubles in finding a good freckle item. I'll be sure to keep an eye out though. =)
Haha 'The Science of the Avi' I love it~ Yep choosing my new avi is always a long procedure because I want it to be perfect smile
Freckles are cute in my opinion I wish gaia had more of them. whee

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

FemmeValentine
Art of Heaven

Agreed! I need one. XD

I practice Ballet strength and balance exercises and strip and pole dancing. Some Hip Hop and I do mean some. It just makes me feel too silly and it can be hard to concentrate on the moves because of that. I really love dance though. I'm trying to learn more Ballet sequences, but I'm still working on the individual moves. It's so much work. x.x

Ah I see. Strip and pole dancing? woah. o:
Its fun mix it with some hip hop aye. Nah everything needs practice. Ballet sequences are team kind of dance? You can do it! :3

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Art of Heaven

Its fun mix it with some hip hop aye. Nah everything needs practice. Ballet sequences are team kind of dance? You can do it! :3

Um ok... sweatdrop
I don't really know what you're trying to ask... you're questions aren't complete sentences.
What kind of dance(s) are you into?

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
AnimeKinIsMe
Haha 'The Science of the Avi' I love it~ Yep choosing my new avi is always a long procedure because I want it to be perfect smile

Ugh! Someone's cooking in the kitchen and it smells SO GOOD. x.x I wannnttt emotion_kirakira
I already had dinner though, but still e.e I wannntttt.

Freckles can be cute. 3nodding I agree.

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

FemmeValentine
Art of Heaven

Um ok... sweatdrop
I don't really know what you're trying to ask... you're questions aren't complete sentences.
What kind of dance(s) are you into?
Aha tiring night. XD
I mean, what are ballet sequences?
Mostly hip hop but I'm trying new things like salsa, ballroom and lyrical dances. cx

Astronomical Astronaut

FemmeValentine
AnimeKinIsMe

Ugh! Someone's cooking in the kitchen and it smells SO GOOD. x.x I wannnttt emotion_kirakira
I already had dinner though, but still e.e I wannntttt.

Freckles can be cute. 3nodding I agree.
Someone is cooking bacon here and I emotion_drool emotion_kirakira emotion_omnomnom Please let me have some, be right back...
Haha Bacon! emotion_dowant

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
FemmeValentine

There is no deadline or anything. =)
I was also thinking of putting your avatar in there with your about me and whatnot, so you can either choose to have your current avatar for that or make one special for it. This space is really up to you for being an honorary moderator. =) And also being incredibly supportive. emotion_hug
I hope you enjoy your dinner!
I can get overexcited to the extreme too - like when I found that font site and redid my entire thread. x.x It was almost a natural disaster.

Okay. Sounds good 4laugh yay! emotion_hug
Dinner was awesome. Didn't get home until close to midnight, so I barely got into bed before I fell asleep. Haha.
Graphics are exciting. *drools*

Just to let you know. Exams are coming up, so I won't be as active as I usually am for a few weeks. I'll still make an effort to bump and contribute to your thread though. 3nodding

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Nomzie

Okay. Sounds good 4laugh yay! emotion_hug
Dinner was awesome. Didn't get home until close to midnight, so I barely got into bed before I fell asleep. Haha.
Graphics are exciting. *drools*

Just to let you know. Exams are coming up, so I won't be as active as I usually am for a few weeks. I'll still make an effort to bump and contribute to your thread though. 3nodding

I love nights like that. Instant sleep. heart

That's fine. I'll miss you ;-; But I'm so happy for you that you're leading a progressive life! I wish you luck on those exams - I'm sure they won't pose much of a problem. cool

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
Art of Heaven
Aha tiring night. XD
I mean, what are ballet sequences?
Mostly hip hop but I'm trying new things like salsa, ballroom and lyrical dances. cx

I see. I have those kinds of nights to. x)

I don't know if that is what they are actually called, but I mean them in the sense of the moves you go through in order to complete an actual dance. If that makes any sense... sweatdrop I know what I'm trying to say.

I do like ballroom dance... it's romantic to me. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces