Welcome to Gaia! ::

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Contests used to be all about making it to the end and then designing a large collection of avis. Every contestant worth their salt wanted to make it to that round, and now, it's time to bring back that trend, but with a twist. Are you ready for your...

User Image

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

When the AT was in a contest fever about five or so years ago, many contests were multi-round, single elimination, contests that spanned over a few months. Each round had a specified theme and ultimately led to the final round between three or so finalists. This final round had each contestant design a final collection of avatars around an assigned theme within a deadline. With this "final collection" idea in mind, it's time to host my own contest where collection entries are the name of the game. However, instead of a small prize, it's time to up the ante. I'll be giving 10,000,000g to the person who makes it to the end and gives me the best set of collections in the history of the AT.

*UPDATE: TheHardcorePanda will be contributing 5,000,000g to the prize pool. There is now 15,000,000g up for grabs!

*UPDATE: Every new person that joins raises the prize by 1,000,000. No new contestants may enter.

*UPDATE: AmplifyXstasy has donated 75,000,000g. The prize pool is now up to 60,000,000g!

*UPDATE: I'm evening the prize pool and making the prize 100,000,000g!

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

- Fourteen Contestants before the contest begins
- One elimination per round until the finals
- Each round will have an assigned theme and a set number of avatars required for a collection to be complete. For example: (Round #X: Desserts/3 Outfits) The round's theme is dessert and three complete outfits will be needed for it to be counted as a complete collection.
- All entries must be posted in the thread with FINAL posted somewhere to indicate it is submitted.
- NO EXTENSIONS will be given for this contest as the rounds will have extremely long deadlines. If something comes up, just ask, I'm more than willing to help out, but don't see this happened due to the above statement.
- NO WRITING WILL BE ALLOWED. Your entries must speak for themselves.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

We will judge and offer critiques each round. However, I will also try and secure "guest" judges to weigh in and offer an expanded opinion. These guests will change each time and may not be contestants.

User ImageUser Image
iymcool // LadyKayK N O X x

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

XXXX
Cinderfae // CLOMP-a-saurus // tryumph // Moonlight Rose 113

User ImageXXX
Tuesday Mornings // dark_insanity_13 // cinnamon mantis // Puping The Turd

XXXX
Rat-patooie // l rose l // Curious Brownies // Wingbutt

XXXX
Kumatora-san // NatsuNoYuki // susue // yaki_terri

XUser Image
Eclectice // Navean

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

This rounds challenge is:

"Final Collection"

Use the below themes in all of your outfits.

Tuesday Mournings: Superhero Kiddos (Parents are Established Superheroes)

Navean: Outer Space College

Outfits needed for this collection:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deadline:

September 15th, 1700 CST

Good luck!

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

NatsuNoYuki
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Navean

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

All entries will be judge based on theme, originality, and overall appeal. Keeping with the "old school" theme, scores will be averaged on a 1-10 scale with each entry receiving an individual score.

iymcool
LadyKayK N O X x
Guest Judge

------------CRITIQUES------------

NatsuNoYuki
7.8/10 8.5/10 7/10 8/10 8/10 7.5/10 6.5/10 7/10 = 7.54/10
I loved the first half of this collection. The strong color usage and matching is spot-on, and your style is wonderfully accented. Things seem to fall apart after the fifth outfit though...What happened to your Gemini and Forest Animal?

1st 8/10
2nd 8.5/10
3rd 9/10
4th 10/10
5th 9.9/10
6th 8/10
7th 6.5/10
8th 7/10
Overall = 8.36/10
Overall Comments:: So I love all of the colors!! I have always loved colorful things! The middle of the collection is just beautiful. The jester really is nice but I really don't see Gemini in it. A sitting halftar would have been lovely to see. And the mask on the last one is an off white while the rest of the white is a bright white.

OVERALL: 7.95/10

Navean
6.5/10 7.5/10 8/10 8.5/10 8.5/10 7.8/10 8/10 9/10 = 7.97/10
What an interesting take on the challenge! I really like the direction you took this in, and each creation reads well into what the required themes were. The first one though seems a bit cliche, even for the theme of "princess".

1st 6.9/10
2nd 7.5/10
3rd 9/10
4th 10/10
5th 9.9./10
6th 10/10
7th 8/10
8th 8.9/10
= 8.77/10
Overall Comments:: So creative!!! emotion_kirakira I love the structure of each one so much!!! The pinks are all over the place in the first one though and it's an eye sore to me. The second one needed more gold. The rest just have some few nit picky things that aren't even worth mentioning because it's just shade issues.

OVERALL: 8.38/10

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

Enough reserving, feel free to post, kids!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff