Total Votes:[ 1 ]
This poll closed on November 14, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 >

Hallowed Shade

marwolfer
Navean
User Image

Thanks, hun. I'm just frustrated a lot. Yesterday especially. I was nice enough to let lots of people come to my town in Animal Crossing so they could make LOTS of money. All I asked for were some flowers in the game. Less than half of them gave me flowers. It was upsetting. Then I get on here and see one of my judges has left. And I'm behind on the 30 day troll challenge. >.<

Blech. classified_fu

People are definitely jerks. My mom taught me a long time ago to never lend out money if you need it back because most people won't ever repay it. That lesson has stuck with me. Apply it on a larger scale and you get stuff like what happened to you in AC. Lots of people are just selfish. It sucks, but there's not much we can do to change someone like that. Except avoid them or learn to just say "******** it" and let it go. I don't know; I sort of had to learn how to let s**t go when I was waitressing. There's really no other way to do that kind of job. Anyway, try to focus on the fact that what you did was awesome, so that makes you great even if some people are too jerky to do what they should. Don't let their suckiness bring you down, lady!

I've had judges leave too. And contestants. Sometimes (often) without even mentioning anything to me. I know how it can be frustrating and irksome. I try to calm my irritation by remembering that everyone has a real life. Also by remembering that the contest isn't ruined by it. I mean, it's all right to get a guest judge or to run with only two instead of three. Like, I know that's not how it was planned or whatever, but when the hell does life ever go as planned? Stupid life emotion_donotwant

Aah, don't stress too much about the 30 day challenges. They're really just for funsies and to get those juices flowing. I'm way behind on my own Halloween challenge if it makes you feel any better cat_sweatdrop

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

I've just been having a hard time this entire year and thought getting back on here would help me forget it. I've dealt with a bunch of stuff in one year that most people don't have to deal with in their entire lives (a miscarriage, death of a family member, marriage troubles, hospitalization in a mental institution...).

But we're just gonna go on with two judges. I don't have the energy to find another.

Hallowed Shade

For you, marmar: emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Entries due tomorrow!

Hallowed Shade

Would it be okay if I got a day extension and turned it in on Monday? I got wrapped up in the event for a couple days and now I've got some issues going on with my old apartment that I just moved out of that I'm trying to get resolved. classified_fu

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Navean
User Image

Sure, you can have until Monday. emotion_bigheart

Hallowed Shade

Thanks.

Everything that has to do with money is always just a giant pain in the a** emotion_donotwant

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

I hear that. gonk

Hallowed Shade

Sent in my entry.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Organic Jello
Forgot to mention that scores are due by Wednesday.

Judging has begun. We're just going to proceed with me and OJ as the judges. Good luck everyone.

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Scores have been posted. Congrats to HatsuHikari for having the round favorite!!

Unfortunately, Navean had the lowest score and has been eliminated. (You will get a consolation prize of all the prizes leftover due to dropouts.)

The new round is up! After this round, we will have one more round to determine the winner! Good luck!

Hallowed Shade

El oh el, I was trying to emulate the sweater! It's a grumpy cat sweater, so what better face to make than a grumpy cat one while you've got it on! Totally what I would wear to an ugly sweater party cat_rofl
(Minus the cigarette, el oh el.)
But oh well. At least I went out on something I liked emotion_c8

Good luck to the rest of the contestants! I'll still be watching you, you know cat_ninja

Lunatic

✦✧ H a t s u i s s p e a k i n g. . . ✦✧
      @~@
      Thanks judges!
      I'm gonna get to work on this round now because I won't have time after today... xD

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Remember, remember.... your deadline is the 5th of November!!

D!sco~'s Wife

Lavish Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Susue

You are the only one who hasn't submitted yet. Entries are due in about 17 hours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff