Welcome to Gaia! ::

Holy s**t. Holy holy HOLY s**t this episode has me so pumped for the finale.
Highlights:

Korra n Kuvira
Yada yada yada, both wish to use spirits to their will, Korra has good intent, but can't follow the path of Kuvira. Kuvira is a b***h and Zhu Li has always been on the right side, what's new?

YOU DON'T MESS WIT DA BEIFONG
Dat metal-bending fight. DAT MF'ING METALBENDING FIGHT.
THERE AREN'T ENOUGH THINGS I CAN HIT AND SHOES TO THROW THAT CAN PROPERLY EXPLAIN HOW ******** NUTS I WENT WATCHING THAT 30 SECOND FIGHT.
THAT FIGHT WAS RATED Y FOR YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Baby daddies
Lin's dad is named Kanto...no word on Su's...obv the writers know how much we're dying to know at this rate.

Seriously, why was that fight so ******** hot?
Oh my God these Mike and Byran better make me ejaculate finale day
DrunkBlackDocta
Holy s**t. Holy holy HOLY s**t this episode has me so pumped for the finale.
Highlights:

Korra n Kuvira
Yada yada yada, both wish to use spirits to their will, Korra has good intent, but can't follow the path of Kuvira. Kuvira is a b***h and Zhu Li has always been on the right side, what's new?

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH THINGS I CAN HIT AND SHOES TO THROW THAT CAN PROPERLY EXPLAIN HOW ******** NUTS I WENT WATCHING THAT 30 SECOND FIGHT.
THAT FIGHT WAS RATED Y FOR YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Baby daddies
Lin's dad is named Kanto...no word on Su's...obv the writers know how much we're dying to know at this rate.

LMAO mtex5000

I also love how Toph went like "This is why Katara stayed out of the civil war, leave it to the kids!", that means the writers answered why katara is a boring a** watertribe grandma AND it means they still keep in tact

Invisible Humorist

Quote:
Korra n Kuvira

i actually disagree with this and how the spirits handled it (well it was to be expected but whatever)

Kuvira is forcibly taking spirit vines to make a really dangerous weapon...Korra just wants assistance from spirits to protect the SAME HOME THEY SHARE. I don't care if Korra was selfish in leaving the spirit portals open, it worked out well in the end...they learned to live together. The spirits are looking at the situation too black and white

Quote:

No words...that was nice as ******** ended with a cheap line from Toph :c

"YOU GIVE METAL BENDERS A BAD NAME"
lol ok? Kuvira isn't gonna be hurt by these words dammit

Quote:
Baby daddies

at least now we know...i guess... emotion_facepalm who the ******** is kanto
GhostlyMark
Quote:
Korra n Kuvira

i actually disagree with this and how the spirits handled it (well it was to be expected but whatever)

Kuvira is forcibly taking spirit vines to make a really dangerous weapon...Korra just wants assistance from spirits to protect the SAME HOME THEY SHARE. I don't care if Korra was selfish in leaving the spirit portals open, it worked out well in the end...they learned to live together. The spirits are looking at the situation too black and white

Quote:

Quote:
Baby daddies

at least now we know...i guess... emotion_facepalm who the ******** is kanto

I think the main point the spirits were making is that they're tired of being involved in human-born activities.
Considering they don't have anything to lose if Republic City takes a tumble it's not too necessary.

Why you gotta be such a debby-downer about the line? Lol. Ofc Toph knows that won't do much...well it might have. Technically Kuvira did just get denied of the things she wants (which she always gets).
YYYYEESSSSS WHEN TOPH CAME AND SAVED THE DAY AT THE END DOE!!! i feel out the bed!!

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tre Merit
YYYYEESSSSS WHEN TOPH CAME AND SAVED THE DAY AT THE END DOE!!! i feel out the bed!!

I think that was all we could've ever wanted from an old granny butt-kicking Toph. heart
Calm Repose
Tre Merit

I think that was all we could've ever wanted from an old granny butt-kicking Toph. heart

naw mane, i wanted her to ******** Kevira up haha

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Tre Merit

naw mane, i wanted her to ******** Kevira up haha

xd whee

Phantom

hahaha im glad that i thought im not the only one that all hyped up about the fights.

Shy Witch

31,850 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
GhostlyMark

lol I know right? The first thing I thought of was that Bon Jovi song.
"You give loooooooooooove, a bad name!" rofl

Ah well, Toph isn't young and hip anymore, I think she's allowed to say some cheesy things. At least she's still badass, I'm glad she came back in the end to save her family.

Elfin Guildsman

DrunkBlackDocta

I think you got that backwards. Bo Lin asked who Suyin's father was not Lin's father.
XiaDoh-Ichii
DrunkBlackDocta

I think you got that backwards. Bo Lin asked who Suyin's father was not Lin's father.

You've got it backwards friend.

Elfin Guildsman

DrunkBlackDocta
XiaDoh-Ichii
DrunkBlackDocta

You've got it backwards friend.

AHH, i just rewatched the show ! ( @ 22.39 ) Yeah Bol lin asks about Lin's father ! my bad dude. sweatdrop

I guess i really wanted to know who Suyin's father was .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff