Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Phantom

Captain Syrus Haley
User Image

i'm just going to leave this here, while i cry.

crying crying crying
So apparently there is a thing about zuko's mom. I hope it is not that she is alive. How could sukko, aang not be alive and zuko's mom would be.

Liberal Codger

Captain Syrus Haley
User Image

Y U DO THAT TO ME!? crying

I think my saddest part was when Tenzin and crew rolled up in a sky bison and I was all "APPA! OH MY GOD IT'S APPA!" and then he's all "Yip yip, Oogi!" and I'm all "NOOO!!! APPA'S DEAD!!!!!!!"

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageYeah it would have been nice for Sokka to be alive and be the uncle character. I'm not sure there will be an uncle character unless there is a zuko-like character searching for his place in the world since uncle iroh's point was to guide zuko in finding himself. These new characters know who they are so...

Beloved Sex Symbol

AuraCinnamon
Ms. Punk
For me, it was when Katara said to Korra, "My brother and many of my friends are gone."
I cried for Sokka and the fact that all his liveliness was just gone.

Though, when I thought about it later, that moment with Katara and Korra was especially said because Aang had been gone for 17 years.

cry

Yeah but if you look REAL close, you can see that Korra = girl sokka

Actually, for me Bolin = Sokka.

Feral Nerd

I hate how much a stick-up-the-a** Toph's daughter is. Toph was the coolest character!!!!

Toothsome Giver

Ms. Punk
AuraCinnamon
Ms. Punk
For me, it was when Katara said to Korra, "My brother and many of my friends are gone."

Though, when I thought about it later, that moment with Katara and Korra was especially said because Aang had been gone for 17 years.

cry

Yeah but if you look REAL close, you can see that Korra = girl sokka

Actually, for me Bolin = Sokka.

I saw that too

Beloved Sex Symbol

Mistress Anthea
I hate how much a stick-up-the-a** Toph's daughter is. Toph was the coolest character!!!!

Then again, we haven't really seen how Toph has grown into a woman and building law enforcement like she did. It was a complete 180° from how she was as a child.
Captain Syrus Haley
User Image

I just felt my heart drop to my feet.
;^; Oh dear lord here come the water works.
Blueghosties
When they teased us by talking about Zuko's mom >.>

Oh, goodness. I know. That was like, "Yes! ... NO! TELL US."

Beloved Nerd

; ^;
I wanted to see Sokka with an actual beard!
Hope he has one during flashback or something.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
animegirl1992
I agree.
I was hoping Sokka was still around at least. ):

He could have been just as entertaining as an old man as he was while young. If not more.

That would have been fun to see smile too bad sad
Ms. Punk

cry

I actually teared up when she said "My brother and many of my friends are gone."

It's so sad to think that they're dead.... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces