Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Hunter

8,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hope Tahno comes back because god damn it would be hilarious for him to be in team Korra. But he probably won't which sucks. :/ scream

Cutie-Pie

"Ṹῃḽềṣş ṧṍṁἐὂῇẻ ḷῒḳễ ẙờṻ ḉᾰṝἕṩ ᾲ ὠḫỗḻẻ ầẅḗḟứ ḽộ,
ἦốḩἲᾗḡ ịṧ ḡởῐᾒḡ ṯọ ḡἐẗ ḃḝẗṯḛṛ

{ You never know, maybe he'll show up in the North/South Pole trying to snag a girl/boyfriend? σuσ }

Ḯṭ' ἥọṱ."
ṛ. Ṥḗṻṥş' Ṭḧḝ Ḽồṟḁẍ

Tipsy Shapeshifter

I hope that he returns as well. He's too great of a character for him to completely disappear; it would be a certain waste.
Especially if he joined the team, because just think of the BANTER that would create. I sort of have a headcanon that when he lost his bending the people that stuck around him gave him the cold shoulder, and that even after he's gained it back, his pride won't allow him to go back with the people who abandoned him-- so then maybe he'd begrudgingly sidle into the Krew? I dunno xD

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Chain of Memories +.♦.+

I don't really care too much about him.

-shrugs-

-~--~-
I want Team Avatar to randomly travel to the Foggy Swamp tribe and find out Tahno's one of them; he just left 'cause he was too fabulous for this s**t.

Business Hunter

8,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Quiris
I hope that he returns as well. He's too great of a character for him to completely disappear; it would be a certain waste.
Especially if he joined the team, because just think of the BANTER that would create. I sort of have a headcanon that when he lost his bending the people that stuck around him gave him the cold shoulder, and that even after he's gained it back, his pride won't allow him to go back with the people who abandoned him-- so then maybe he'd begrudgingly sidle into the Krew? I dunno xD
I agree with you. That would be a very good story development. Plus I just want to see the drama between him and bolin. XD

Business Hunter

8,900 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xAliceJae
I want Team Avatar to randomly travel to the Foggy Swamp tribe and find out Tahno's one of them; he just left 'cause he was too fabulous for this s**t.
hahaha yeah. His parents are like red neck swamp people even though he's a fabulous city kid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff