Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
So water gets stronger at night
and fire is stronger during the day
do earth and air get any boosts like this? or something to balance this?

Also
fire benders know lightning
water benders get blood and ice, also vines
earth benders get metal and sand(?), and lava (?)
air gets..lol?

and finally

what element would this sparky sparky boom man third eye missile thing fall into?

note i only watched 1st season of Korra I haven't even touched the other ones but I plan to. I dont mind any spoilers

Man-Lover

thanks to p'li, sparky sparky boom boom man is a firebender, but air doesn't really get any boosts at all. razz

Doku Kinoko's Waifu

Star-Crossed Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I figure a really sinister air bender could forcibly bend toxins into someone's body.

Or the whole put someone in a miniature vacuum.

The third season will reveal to us just how evil air bending can get now that we have all these undisciplined meat-eating benders around.

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
tryumph
thanks to p'li, sparky sparky boom boom man is a firebender, but air doesn't really get any boosts at all. razz

I see I see, it's kinda weird that air doesn't get any secondaries. then again what would they use as one if they could? ._.
Yeah it makes most sense that combustion man would fall into fire

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Shmiffy
I figure a really sinister air bender could forcibly bend toxins into someone's body.

Or the whole put someone in a miniature vacuum.

The third season will reveal to us just how evil air bending can get now that we have all these undisciplined meat-eating benders around.

oh yeah never thought about that actually (vacuum effect and poisons)
They could go around with chemicals in a bottle or something and just air bend them towards their enemies similarly to how katara water bended the perfume, but instead it'd be air, makes sense I suppose. sounds sick
and vacuum could be badass, and an air bender is probably capable of doing it seeing how Aang was pretty much pulling Sokka and Katara with wind when he went into the avatar state at one of the temples

Man now that you say that I feel like catching up to season 3 quick.

Doku Kinoko's Waifu

Star-Crossed Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Azure Shinobi
That and I always thought about how horrific it would be if airbenders could bend airborn diseases. It's horrifying to imagine sometimes.

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Shmiffy
Azure Shinobi
That and I always thought about how horrific it would be if airbenders could bend airborn diseases. It's horrifying to imagine sometimes.

lol that'd be cool. we'll see

Manly Lunatic

Air gets Astral Projection, Flight (with aid unless they meditate for so long they figure out how to become weightless) and also I suppose boosts the other elements.

Interesting Consumer

I think they are going to come up with something for air later on in Avatar legand of Korra.

Conservative Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Earth and Air are probably always at their strongest.

Don't quote me on this, but if an airbender, at some point, learns to create sonic booms, you heard it here first. > wink

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Qyp
Air gets Astral Projection, Flight (with aid unless they meditate for so long they figure out how to become weightless) and also I suppose boosts the other elements.

That's badass, has it been shown yet in the series?

Manly Lunatic

Azure Shinobi
Qyp

That's badass, has it been shown yet in the series?

Season 2 and 3 of Korra we have seen Jinora use Astral Projection.

Flight has only been shown by Avatars so far...

Zaheer has spoken of an Air Nomad Guru who became weightless and didn't touch the ground for many years until his death.

Flight is currently aided with gliders for the average Air Nomad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff