Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Soviet Titties V
Godamn shipping.

I'm more worried about how Korra will overcome Amon, since he practically mentally raped her.

This.

Why the hell are people so worried about the lover interests? Dx

Dapper Capitalist

Breezes
Huh, I never really thought of that. Maybe Mako is just sort of baking off Korra 'cause he knows Bolin has a thing for her. If anything, Bolin will probably realize she's not into him and let her be. That'd be my guess.

This is what I'm hoping for. Bolin doesn't strike me as the type to angst over a girl not being into him like that and he knows that he'll always have his fangirls.

That and regardless of who Korra ends up with or who Mako ends up with, I really want to see Korra and Bolin become really good friends. Really strong and awesome non-romantic friendships between a guy and girl can be hard to come by in media, and Korra and Bolin look like they have the potential to have that.
Omikuji
I am still not seeing anything indicating that Mako has interest in Korra where are people getting this stuff DX Bolin prolly didn't need to tell his brother about his interest in Korra, a creepy sibling thing with close siblings is that I swear to god sometimes the oldest one can tell the feelings of the other one. Or that may be a sister thing, but normally the elder sibling can see the younger one being derpy and daws about it.

I'm not seeing the bro code between them, Korra prolly has a crushish thing going on with Mako but it's up in the air right now (I'm going off the episodes aired, not the leaks for now. Context, I need context as proof not some small scenes without knowing completely what's going on. For all we know we're being trolled, and before Korra kisses Mako maybe she kissed Bolin as well. MAYBE EVEN ASAMI AS WELL. HO SNAPS )

I'm also more worried bout poor little Bolin and how traumatic it must have been to be in the scary Amon situation. Sure he's a guy but Korra fell into the same scary Amon trap, WHERE'S HIS HUG? D8

Shipping. Shipping everywhere. Bigger things are going down and more interesting non shippy relationships are happening and yet why do I continue to gravitate to these to post. Need more meat DX

It's all of our fangirlish squeems over every little touch that Mako makes to Korra, I see how it's up in the air but we've also had context clues mostly because of that kiss, it's got all our nerves up for a Makorra. My idea of this bro code came from my friends opinion, and also my judgement of the situation between them at hand.

Korra seems a bit to herself, and I can see that hearing of Bolins experience didn't make her very happy, I'm sure once she anti's up to the situation she'll give Bolin his credit when due for his bravery (er events, experiences, Idk how to word it, it's midnight @.@ ), and maybe they'll connect over that now that Korra is opening up to her fears. She might be more into sharing them now. I belive Korra and Bolin will both get their hugs from each other and not just Daddy tenzin xD

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I am still not seeing anything indicating that Mako has interest in Korra where are people getting this stuff DX Bolin prolly didn't need to tell his brother about his interest in Korra, a creepy sibling thing with close siblings is that I swear to god sometimes the oldest one can tell the feelings of the other one. Or that may be a sister thing, but normally the elder sibling can see the younger one being derpy and daws about it.

I'm not seeing the bro code between them, Korra prolly has a crushish thing going on with Mako but it's up in the air right now (I'm going off the episodes aired, not the leaks for now. Context, I need context as proof not some small scenes without knowing completely what's going on. For all we know we're being trolled, and before Korra kisses Mako maybe she kissed Bolin as well. MAYBE EVEN ASAMI AS WELL. HO SNAPS )

I'm also more worried bout poor little Bolin and how traumatic it must have been to be in the scary Amon situation. Sure he's a guy but Korra fell into the same scary Amon trap, WHERE'S HIS HUG? D8

Shipping. Shipping everywhere. Bigger things are going down and more interesting non shippy relationships are happening and yet why do I continue to gravitate to these to post. Need more meat DX

Cluttered Browser

9,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Contributor 150
xXx_Loveless_Colors_xXx
I kinda feel like Mako might reject Korras kiss :
That would make me sad.

I also kind of went:

"Oh, some b***h hit Mako with her bike... and he's okay with this...? Where the hell did she come from anyway? Oh well... I suppose they have to have an obstacle so the couple doesn't get together until the end like the last series."

I'm definitely enjoying this series so far though! I love Korra as a character, and I'm super excited to see how everything turns out. I actually almost teared up this episode when she broke down after Amon's attack. He's positively terrifying! O_O
Hmm, I never considered that... It's a reasonable idea..

Lazy Kitty

11,215 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I kinda feel like Mako might reject Korras kiss :

Tipsy Man-Lover

Soviet Titties V
Godamn shipping.

I'm more worried about how Korra will overcome Amon, since he practically mentally raped her.

I am NotAMistake and I approve this message.

Greedy Capitalist

Mako and Korra are probably gonna date, and rush things like two horny people during a war..
Breezes
Huh, I never really thought of that. Maybe Mako is just sort of baking off Korra 'cause he knows Bolin has a thing for her. If anything, Bolin will probably realize she's not into him and let her be. That'd be my guess.
Yessir that's what my assumptions have lead me to believe as well
Soviet Titties V
Godamn shipping.

Yeah not a lot has been revealed about the main story ( that people really want to know), a lot of chit chat has covered most of the general stuff and episode four was a split between ship wars/ emotional trauma. I believe Korra will come through a revelation giving her courage and balance, making her an avatar in all senses
Godamn shipping.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
IDK.Maybe?

Hunter

So the assumption is that Korra likes Mako, Mako likes Asami, and Bolin likes Korra.

Well while watching episode four I was explained on how what Mako and Bolin are doing is the bro code, Bolin has probably already told Mako how he feels about Korra, So Mako is backing off so his brother can have his chance, while he finds himself a new candy girl and is happy with that. Although we all know the Kiss will come up soon, and may be this bro code breaker that I'm trying to explain to the boy who explained the Mako/bolin bro code to me, who knows how long asami will be showering Mako with fancy gifts.

My guess is that the scene where the arena get's bombed or whatnot is coming up here soon, and maybe a conspiracy will be reveled. Maybe asami is off Mako when someone else wins the championship? She might only be into who's the hottie of the day. Maybe Amon is going to target the pro benders so he can get all the skilled benders out of the fight first before he goes onto bigger prey.

Thoughts?

Ugh I've been living on this LoK forum, I love it emotion_drool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas