Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
I feel the same! I thought it would be fine and I wouldn't get emotional over it, and really it wasn't even the realization about anyone else that did it, it was Aang.

I got so excited over Korra's character because I just loved her personality, and I still do, but then about halfway through the episode I realized that her very existence meant that he had died. It hurt my heart, especially because in my mind he's permanently a twelve-year-old boy.

It also made me feel for Tenzin, now he's the only air bending master in the world and he has a responsibility to carry on that legacy... ;3; I'm sure that weighs heavily on him.

9,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I don't mind so much, I loved them, but it's time for a new series about new characters.

Liberal Codger

I"m -slightly- bummed that they're all mostly dead, BUT, I am extremely excited to meet their children.

Though, Lin Beifong was not at all what I had in mind when I thought of what Toph's kid would be like. They're like, complete opposites. THOUGH, I think that little "I'm watching you" moment with Korra kinda brought out a -little- Toph. lol

And Tenzin is just...perfect. lmfao Looks like Aang, acts like Katara. I'm still way excited to meet Kya and Bumi. I bet Kya's a total badass.
Traumends
I don't mind so much, I loved them, but it's time for a new series about new characters.

^ This.
I mean, I'm going to miss the Gaang, but this new series isn't about the Gaang. It's about Korra and her generation.

Premium Tycoon

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*sniff* *sniff* Sokka isn't the type of guy who would just die!!! crying I hope Zukko, Toph and some other people are still alive! :'(

Anxious Vampire

18,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
I cried so much! But, I like where this storyline is going. And there are plenty of characters who descend from the original main characters that you feel too displaced in that first episode.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
It's gonna take some time to get use to all of the new characters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers