Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
Korra allowed the spirits back in the human world and that felt like a good enough ending. i felt like they couldn't do anymore to top that off, but i was wrong. i'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns off.

but seriously, i saw it like this: Aang, being an airbender, had to master the other three elements. he does so, defeats the firelord; then Korra comes along, her being a waterbender, she mastered all elements except for air. which felt clever to me. "Last airbender" book 1 water, book 2 earth, book 3 fire; then Legend of Korra: Book 1 air. Book 2 spirits. it felt like it was over to me.

Devoted Wench

9,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
IDK, I thought it was pretty apparent that Book 2 was leaving off with enough open ended for a third season. In fact, I think it was announced way before Book 2 ending that there would be a third seasons, but I could be wrong about that. Korra's big old speech at the end was all about change (lol) and how they had to adapt to their new life and as the Avatar, she was going to help the best she could to help Spirits and humans coexist peacefully. The end of Book 2 was basically a synopsis of what was going to happen in Book 3.

Premium Gaian

I have to agree with you...I also thought it was the final season. I only found out about Season 3 when the commercials for it aired the week before. But it is true that there was an announcement about a season 3 before Book 2 ended. I don't know when it was announced, but it is true. Or maybe I heard about it, and forgot it. But I know there are videos talking about the announcement waaay long ago.

Dapper Capitalist

Actually, it was announced that there would be a book 3 way back when book 1 ended. In fact, there's going to be a book 4 as well.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

I knew about the other seasons, but I thought opening the portals and losing the Avatar connection would have been a great ending by itself. So, I was a little confused as to what was going to happen for this upcoming season, let alone the last season. I'm surprised with what they did & excited to see where it goes.
Except they were signed on 3 more mini-seasons. They can't exactly just stop it there because the book names sound nice.
I don't watch tv hardly, so when I stumbled apon it. I started to watch it all catching up on everything.

When season 2 ended I thought the same, hope this new one is better and the 4th too.

Blessed Genius

Aha I thought that too but I'm glad it's not over
Korra was scheduled to have 4 books.

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
CreativeButLazy
Actually, it was announced that there would be a book 3 way back when book 1 ended. In fact, there's going to be a book 4 as well.

emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop

Invisible Humorist

I knew there was gonna be a new season but the way Nick promoted it was wayyyy too fast.

Interesting Consumer

It will never be over until book 3 is over. UNLESS they decide to do a book 4 which would make things pretty easy.

Friendly Citizen

I agree, I thought it would finish with 3 seasons. Guess this happens when you don't watch tv often anymore. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff