Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the humorous daring duo that is Varrick and Zhu Li please? PLEASE?! They are by far my favorite side characters!

Who knew that Zhu Li was a total badass?!

That, and on another note, I strongly believe that Zhu Li is planning to bust out Varrick and Bolin later on.

User Image
User Image

Shapeshifter

I totally agree I think Zhu Li is gonna come back with a vengeance! There was that moment you could see she had feelings for him so.... well I'm just praying she doesn't get killed in the process.

Unbeatable Protagonist

15,950 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
ninja I agree. Varrick is one of the best characters in the show, I'm glad we keep getting to see him since his introduction in Book 2 ovo

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
I think it's no surprise for someone like her to turn out to be such a 'basass' as you say. Some times the people closest to the 'inside' can seem very obedient until they know how and when to strike.

As for a random bit, I don't get why the guards took an order from Zhu Li especially at that moment when she just barely got off the hook with Kurvira.
sweatdrop
I don't think it was a serious moment, just a moment we're supposed to be giggling or be in awe about the reversal of roles.

Also because Zhu Li gets to say "Do that thing"

Nairena's Wife

Wintry Enchantress

13,975 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Striking Knight 150
I'm actually really enjoying Zhu Li becoming a more fleshed out character. I mean I thought she was funny as the assistant who always "did the thing" and was an apparent bad-a** but I like seeing her actually get some development and such. I agree that I suspect she hasn't really betrayed him and has a plan though I don't want to say for sure. I really hope I'm right though, I've actually really taken a liking to her.

Angelic Trash

5,800 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Headstrong Believer 50
Zhu Li always seemed extremely competent. Varrick even named his warship Zhu Li because they both are cold, heartless war machines. And oh boy, isn't she a hell of a war machine.
Zhu Li turning her back on them isn't real. When Korra was beaten by Kurvira, you could see her clapping in dislike

Obviously she's doing it with in the back of her mind to strike from the inside

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces