Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kari Roenon's Husbando

Omikuji
The main ones going overboard with the shipping is the creators themselves, having set up the entity of the show being so centered around shipping wars.

I don't ship, I couldn't care less about it after the end of season 1. Hearing about how season two is just going to be lousy with it again (relationship with MakoxKorra, Bolins apparent new romance, I bet the fluff between Korras parents, other s**t like that) so it'll just be another explosion in the fandumb to have massive ships again.

I had a very small ship of KorraxBolin at the start, but over time I just began to loath it thanks to the choices in the show. I never pay attention to shipping wars in the fandoms though, I learned my lesson long ago at how stupid people can get over fictional characters, so it'd better to just leave them to their own stupidity.

I actually supported KorraxBolin too early on. But that changed. I could care less now. And if season two's going to have even MORE of it, I don't know. I'll watch the show but that sounds kind of unappealing.

Mega Fatcat

Welcome the the wonderful world of crack pairings. XD
I'm not sure if my ships are crack (well...maybe a bit. I'm not even sure Asami said two words to Iroh before i was like IROHSAMI FTW!!!) but ships are sun. You gotta let us ship them ships.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Every fandom has them. gonk
I don't mind shipping. I only get annoyed with it when I meet someone who believes that charachter A and charachter B are soulmates, destined to be together forever, and should never ever be paired with anyone else. So basically people who believe their fav pairing is the best thing ever and hate any other pairings.

Kari Roenon's Husbando

Meline Moon
I don't mind shipping. I only get annoyed with it when I meet someone who believes that charachter A and charachter B are soulmates, destined to be together forever, and should never ever be paired with anyone else. So basically people who believe their fav pairing is the best thing ever and hate any other pairings.

I used to be one of those types. People give Zutarans so much crap for being crazy, but Kataangers are just as bad surprised

Fashionable Swapper

6,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
really mako and asami made a good cople but we all know mako and korra are good for each other but the beautiful asami makes a distraction to mako of korra

dont get me wrong i like asami and all but the'y looked far-fetched but they did look nice together rolleyes

Omnipresent Demigod

xAliceJae
EVERY fandom has ******** up shippings
even ATLA.

HDMl
You must live for today, because yesterday is gone, and tomorrow may never come.
██████████████████████████████████████████

Quoted for truth.
██████████████████████████████████████████

HDMl

Fashionable Swapper

6,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i gata say i love asami but korra wone this battle with mako lol

Quick Reply

Submit