• Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MissDotHacker
AmurderOFcrows
MissDotHacker
Enji Akumu
MissDotHacker
I did not even last until the end of the season. I was crying seeing Tenzin was still alive. I was so worried they had killed him off.

Awwww, yeah that pulled at my heart strings too.
I was so glad to see him alive but so mad that he was beat the crap out of. >A<

I was not happy about him having the stuffing beat out of him but I was beyond happy he was alive. heart
he was a total Badass but i was so disappointed in the other too. i mean come of Aang and Katara's kids should be absolutely lethal and yet they were only so so

Well Bumi had not had his bending long and it did seem like him going back to moves he could have used all his life helped him a bit. Maybe if he had a weapon he would have done better.
I was disappointed in Kya though, I wanted to see some epic Waterbending from her.
i am sorry to interject her but in my opinion i think Kya is geared and trained more as a healer then a fighter

Hygienic Autobiographer

WAIT WAT, CRIED? I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF LOL

JINORA LOOKS LIKE A BOY, like poor KAI! xDD

Rainbow Sweetheart

Aurora Glamica
i am sorry to interject her but in my opinion i think Kya is geared and trained more as a healer then a fighter

I could see her as more of a healer. Katara managed to go both so I was really hoping to see some epic Waterending from Kya. Katara fought hard to get the customs changed on female Waterbenders so I would like to think that her daughter used the opportunity to learn more then healing.

Fashionable Kitten

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MissDotHacker
Aurora Glamica

I could see her as more of a healer. Katara managed to go both so I was really hoping to see some epic Waterending from Kya. Katara fought hard to get the customs changed on female Waterbenders so I would like to think that her daughter used the opportunity to learn more then healing.
yes i see your point and it does stand to reason that katara being a strong a bender as she was would have a daughter that would follow in the same path, however Kya to me just from observation doesnt seem like she likes the idea of fighting i mean she just seems way to danty

Rainbow Sweetheart

Aurora Glamica
yes i see your point and it does stand to reason that katara being a strong a bender as she was would have a daughter that would follow in the same path, however Kya to me just from observation doesnt seem like she likes the idea of fighting i mean she just seems way to danty

I guess I never saw Kya as dainty. I do not really see anyone in Avatar that is dainty. sweatdrop

Fashionable Kitten

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MissDotHacker
Aurora Glamica

I guess I never saw Kya as dainty. I do not really see anyone in Avatar that is dainty. sweatdrop
lol maybe I just look at how they carry themselves more then how they bend because I firmly believe that even a cartoon or anime can show a lot about that characters mannerisms and that has a lot to do with choreographer and the voice actor or actress

Dangerous Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Chocotran
WAIT WAT, CRIED? I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF LOL

JINORA LOOKS LIKE A BOY, like poor KAI! xDD

yep, now she looks like what her grandfather did for over a century

Rainbow Sweetheart

Aurora Glamica
MissDotHacker
Aurora Glamica

lol maybe I just look at how they carry themselves more then how they bend because I firmly believe that even a cartoon or anime can show a lot about that characters mannerisms and that has a lot to do with choreographer and the voice actor or actress

If I was going to base it off of voice actors and actresses I would put Katara in the dainty category.

Blessed Wolf

ParaKara
The ending music was really touching as well. ><

Korra last scene made me cry even more. *tearbends*
User ImageShoot for the moon...

i agree!! the music combined with everything else def got to me....

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Romantic Vampire

I diiiiid. -tearbending- crying
I full on cried when I saw korra crying ... crying stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items