Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I personally thought it would have been better not to have The Legend of Korra, but instead to have Avatar: The Promise and The Search books made into an Anime.

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Well, you know what? That's too bad. Because they're keeping the comics as comics, and keeping TLOK as an anime. Can people appreciate what they're given and not complain so much?

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ginger Nix
Well, you know what? That's too bad. Because they're keeping the comics as comics, and keeping TLOK as an anime. Can people appreciate what they're given and not complain so much?

I'm not complaining. I'm only expressing my thoughts. Can I not express myself without someone being rude?

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Divorced 100
Liltlili
Ginger Nix

I'm not complaining. I'm only expressing my thoughts. Can I not express myself without someone being rude?

Nope

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ginger Nix
Liltlili
Ginger Nix

Nope

? sorry

Utena Ido's Husbando

Malevolent Warlord

16,150 Points
  • Divorced 100
I'm sorry, but I just don't like when people start crapping on Korra just because they 'love' Aang so much. Anyway, how many episodes do you think could actually have been made with the two comics they have out? Huh? Maybe five if they pace themselves correctly. And not everyone knows that the producers of Korra were rushed. Far too fast for them to put good quality drama, suspense, and characterization, into the show.

I actually would've liked to see a new face. Most shows have the same people every single episode, season, whatever. I think it's good that Avatar is stepping away from that sort of thing and bringing in the next installment of the story.
Let's face it. Search and Promise could be summed up in two or three episodes. That's not as entertaining as an entirely new story with new characters.

Quotable Sophomore

3,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I second your point

Dapper Sentai

9,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
I disagree. I think that would have been boring.
I haven't read the comics, but what more could they have done? The Avatar has put the world in peace and balance so I don't think another big conflict would arise so quickly. LoK is fresh and new.

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Ginger Nix
I'm sorry, but I just don't like when people start crapping on Korra just because they 'love' Aang so much. Anyway, how many episodes do you think could actually have been made with the two comics they have out? Huh? Maybe five if they pace themselves correctly. And not everyone knows that the producers of Korra were rushed. Far too fast for them to put good quality drama, suspense, and characterization, into the show.

I actually would've liked to see a new face. Most shows have the same people every single episode, season, whatever. I think it's good that Avatar is stepping away from that sort of thing and bringing in the next installment of the story.
Let's face it. Search and Promise could be summed up in two or three episodes. That's not as entertaining as an entirely new story with new characters.

It's not that I like Aang more than Korra, but I just don't like the new Team Avatar.

2,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
noigel
I disagree. I think that would have been boring.
I haven't read the comics, but what more could they have done? The Avatar has put the world in peace and balance so I don't think another big conflict would arise so quickly. LoK is fresh and new.

fresh and new does not always equal better or less boring.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff