Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Star

I just noticed book 4 has started on nick.com and I'm uber excited! What have been some of your favorite characters over the years, from Aang all the way to now? I really enjoy Beifong but when they started showing the drama with her sister it was painful to watch. Uncle Iroh is also one of my favorites.

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
My favorite in season 1 of Korra was Bolin, but as the seasons went by, he seemed like a comedy relief only character. He has no depth. Sokka was my favorite from Last Airbender, and he actually had a lot going on. I hope Bolin's character changes this season. ._.

Super Star

Chiru-pon
My favorite in season 1 of Korra was Bolin, but as the seasons went by, he seemed like a comedy relief only character. He has no depth. Sokka was my favorite from Last Airbender, and he actually had a lot going on. I hope Bolin's character changes this season. ._.

Now that you mention it, he does seem less dimensional than we saw with Sokka's comic relief, but his story does pick up a little. I think being introduced as brothers he and Mako kind of had about the same amount of depth as one character would, but they each develop more and more as the show progresses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff