Other 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
< 1 2

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
By now we can all tell that Bolin has surpassed Mako in almost every aspect.
The only thing that makes Mako stronger than Bolin is his ability to be skeptical about the hidden ideals behind people's words, something Bolin keeps falling for time and again.
Once he learns to listen to 'the message behind the words' (so to speak), he'll be able to surpass Mako in every sense of the way.

Devoted Friend

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
zweet_dreamz
By now we can all tell that Bolin has surpassed Mako in almost every aspect.
The only thing that makes Mako stronger than Bolin is his ability to be skeptical about the hidden ideals behind people's words, something Bolin keeps falling for time and again.
Once he learns to listen to 'the message behind the words' (so to speak), he'll be able to surpass Mako in every sense of the way.

I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head. Mako is definitely tougher hearted, and Bolin is a sweetheart, but if those two traits were switched Bolin would be an unstoppable opponent. whee
Yeah I mean not a lot of people realize just how deadly lavabending really can be....

I mean, 1 direct hit can be either fatal or very debilitating, even if it's a very weak hit. Not many other elements can boast that.

Plus there's also the cool factor, which lavabending has a lot of.

Beloved Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah, Bollin may had join Kuvira's army, but he did save those prisoners! I honestly like Bollin better. He's cute, and his Lava bending is just so awesome! And he's a really fun character! emotion_kirakira

Phantom

bolin! i choose you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas