a rating of 7 is as good as it gets 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
< 1 2 3

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Razumi Yazura
People are just plain cruel and are messing with the ratings. How I see it since I saw when it started. I was with the 9.4 people then slowly dropped with everyone to 7.1 then now I'm averaging to 6.2. It's pretty much a "If I go down, I'm taking you with me!" sort of thing with most users, as it seems.

Yep. Very true. It's just too bad it's the n00bs that are doing it...least that's what I think. :/
eek Yeah, the top 10 is really affecting the whole arena... Maybe they could hide it until all the voting was over?

I'm kinda annoyed, though... True to form, it seems that the Avatar Arena is becoming a big popularity contest. Most of the top 10 avis I've seen are laughable or only there because they are festooned with expensive items.
Patalliro
Because peoples' sense of style are very, very different? Personally, I don't like too many donation items, so I rate a little lower for people with really popular donation items. But that's just me.
I would give yours a 10! Very original & not commonly seen.
souless_hiei
* The only thing I don't like about it is that I have what... 90 votes and The top ten all have votes in the 1000's, 2000' and 3000's. Yea it's just the beginging of the week so I shouldn't worry about it but I think they should have some-way to get the people with hardly any votes get more votes. Yea I got of track and I complained but it's my thought. *

I know, that makes me kind of annoyed how the people in the top 10 are displayed. I mean it's nice to know but still kind of irritating how they're the only ones publicised.
... 'Course, I guess I'm a little bitter because I've only been rated around 50 times and my average is about 5.5 xp
I was thinking that I might be in the top 500, but I guess I was just kidding myself. gonk

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
cause people give them 1's so they dont' get to the full potential.. like me.. lol

Original Sex Symbol

Mr. RedKnuckles
cause people give them 1's so they dont' get to the full potential.. like me.. lol
That isn't funny. neutral

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the only thing I will give a 1 is jack uniform sets..because I hate them..U.UUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja thread lurker ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff