Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Knight

Daily Rush
Hey, thanks for the critique on Vanitas Remnant! I was wondering if you can critique my entry from last week?

I think you know how well you did Rush I don't have anything to say except for I don't know why this entry this week is getting good hype

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102812643&comment-sequence=7#title

Friendly Phantom

The Iegend of ZeIda
Daily Rush
Hey, thanks for the critique on Vanitas Remnant! I was wondering if you can critique my entry from last week?

I think you know how well you did Rush I don't have anything to say except for I don't know why this entry this week is getting good hype

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102812643&comment-sequence=7#title

It's a shame it didn't place since I think it was an improvement to my last Bloodedge that I never entered, haha.
I don't see why it's so hyped either.. I love Galavant's entries of Ragna and his entries sure are a lot more detailed and just better in general.

Skilled Knight

Being Updated ! sorry for the lack of week crits last week my fiancee and I got a new puppy and she's been pooping everywhere but updates will be up in a few

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Iegend of ZeIda
Being Updated ! sorry for the lack of week crits last week my fiancee and I got a new puppy and she's been pooping everywhere but updates will be up in a few

-felt the need to quote in case you didn't see it-
Giotto A.K.A Vongola Primo from "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!" (Hitman Home Tutor: Reborn! )
User Image

Refs:

Body:
User Image
User Image
Smile:
User Image

Skilled Knight

should I try starting this up again It may get mean?

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Iegend of ZeIda
should I try starting this up again It may get mean?

Start again please.

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
If you want to re-open the thread, I say go for it!
I know that peeps do like getting feedback on their work and seeing how they can improve if needed.
Also, maybe you could remake the thread entirely if you plan on redoing it.
But that's just my thoughts if you were possibly thinking of redoing the forum over again. 3nodding

Carprincess's Prince

Loyal Wolf

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I could use some help perfecting my Sir Fratley cosplay
User Image

User Image-User Image-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff