Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x

Opps i meant Chrom....stupid typo. Sorry.

no problem i am a fan of most of your cosplay except for the eyes and legs. he only has one leg covered in armor . now I know it can be accomplished I haven't looked into it much but I can help you look into it if you wish. and the eyes are too girly

Yeah sure i would want help, reason why i came. xD And i know they are abit girly...i was thinking of using maybe little lucie to make it not as girly?

out of arena I'm okay with little lucie in arena still to big of eyes he's not big eyed anime style is more realistic. as far as the legs id love to help tomorrow morning I am in bed now D: fiancees is flicking my forehead saying sleep

Oh that makes sense though. And alright lol.

I pitched in and tried my best. sweatdrop
Here you go:
User Image
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x

Opps i meant Chrom....stupid typo. Sorry.

no problem i am a fan of most of your cosplay except for the eyes and legs. he only has one leg covered in armor . now I know it can be accomplished I haven't looked into it much but I can help you look into it if you wish. and the eyes are too girly

Yeah sure i would want help, reason why i came. xD And i know they are abit girly...i was thinking of using maybe little lucie to make it not as girly?

out of arena I'm okay with little lucie in arena still to big of eyes he's not big eyed anime style is more realistic. as far as the legs id love to help tomorrow morning I am in bed now D: fiancees is flicking my forehead saying sleep

Here you go:
User Image

Oh thanks o: But i can't tell what some of the items are.

Friendly Phantom

x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x

Here you go:
User Image

I'll get back to you tomorrow or so. xD I have to go to bed.
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x

Here you go:
User Image

Alright.

Skilled Knight

x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x

Here you go:
User Image

Alright.

this is the closest I can get after an hour of trying
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skilled Knight

Daily Rush
Any help with Young Kakashi? wink
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

this is what I came up with not sure if the chest is more successful or not? what do you think
User Image

Skilled Knight

Mira-Icy
Thank you.... So so much for having a genuine critique thread that doesn't bash people and they can come to you with questions about how to improve.

no problem I like to help ! a lot of people have become so mean in comments in the arenas and Ill admit I was one once. but being mean just makes you more mean. I feel better after helping people with their cosplays wherever I can help at least

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
You're making me want to start up a thread again~ biggrin

Skilled Knight

OHS-Fujioka_Haruhi-
You're making me want to start up a thread again~ biggrin

good good shares the wealth of community
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x

Here you go:
User Image

Alright.

Thanks. Guess its hard to do huh? x . x

Skilled Knight

x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x

Alright.

Very not sure if he's a character id enter yet
i don't know what seems better to you? having the legs switched from what they should be as in the right leg looks like the left leg should and vice versa or having both legs look the same?
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x

Alright.

Very not sure if he's a character id enter yet
i don't know what seems better to you? having the legs switched from what they should be as in the right leg looks like the left leg should and vice versa or having both legs look the same?

Hmmm. I think i would try to keep the legs both looking the same until Gaia gets better items. So i'll probably just stick with the boots have now until then.

Friendly Phantom

x Lost Fon Drive x
Daily Rush
x Lost Fon Drive x
The Iegend of ZeIda
x Lost Fon Drive x

Here you go:
User Image

The items are seracila pendant (x2), silver egyptian anklets (x2), silver automaton leg (right), white fishnet stockings, ninja pants, seelie order, and reve marin.

Friendly Phantom

The Iegend of ZeIda
Daily Rush
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

this is what I came up with not sure if the chest is more successful or not? what do you think
User Image

I really love how you brought out his outfit's colors though I don't think the gloves look good since they are blue on the fingers.

Skilled Knight

Daily Rush
The Iegend of ZeIda
Daily Rush

User Image

I really love how you brought out his outfit's colors though I don't think the gloves look good since they are blue on the fingers.

i meant only the chest area ! the other stuff is things I'm working on ! don't judge that emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff