Obituary of faith.

:mourns: 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
:spits on grave: 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
:leaves flowers: 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
:gives chocolate: 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 >

Aged Noob

Salt's faith in the population of Gaia tragically died today due to loss of respect. With the opening of the avatar arena, users turned into vicious little monsters. Those who weren't in the top ten were purposefully voting 1's in jealousy and making rude comments just to bring them down. Others went around giving low rates to all the people that were above them due to the cruel competetive instinct. One would have thought Gaians were above all this, but the facts remain to be still. They became rude and selfish and forgot that there were real living people behind the pixelated avatars.

Salt's faith in Gaia: September 2003 - December 2005

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Somehow I think some of this is directed towards me. I made no harsh or rude comments, but letting the user know that it's still early in the race. Like the Kentucky Derby a horse may start out in the lead, but it can always slip to the back of the running. Sure there is hope, and take it as you wish. As for people complaining, it happens. The admins want us to do that. Why? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They appreciate all forms of feedback, good or bad.

Aged Noob

l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Somehow I think some of this is directed towards me. I made no harsh or rude comments, but letting the user know that it's still early in the race. Like the Kentucky Derby a horse may start out in the lead, but it can always slip to the back of the running. Sure there is hope, and take it as you wish. As for people complaining, it happens. The admins want us to do that. Why? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. They appreciate all forms of feedback, good or bad.
It is not directed towards you. If you were the only one, I wouldn't make such a big deal of things. And you didn't simply let her know that it was early on. You told her you were giving her a one. -.-
well hey, sadly that's the way things are.

Aged Noob

Furmen
well hey, sadly that's the way things are.
So just because something is how it is means it's ok?

Sorry, my logic differs. 3nodding

Wheezing Smoker

Your faith should of died during the Grunny Event.

Aged Noob

d.e.j.a. v u

I didn't participate in that. x3

Wheezing Smoker

[Salt]
d.e.j.a. v u

I didn't participate in that. x3

Oh, if you did, the reactions to the AA wouldn't of bothered you.
Wow, people are that bad about it? Jeez. Are they really wanting the gold? D: ...Nevermind. Forget I said that. ::seriously wouldn't care about the gold reward:: I'd just like to know what people thought of my avatar!

Aged Noob

Patalliro
Wow, people are that bad about it? Jeez. Are they really wanting the gold? D: ...Nevermind. Forget I said that. ::seriously wouldn't care about the gold reward:: I'd just like to know what people thought of my avatar!
I was hoping that it wouldn't turn out like I expected it to. But I'm afraid it's leaning that way. *sigh*

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

[Salt]
It is not directed towards you. If you were the only one, I wouldn't make such a big deal of things. And you didn't simply let her know that it was early on. You told her you were giving her a one. -.-

l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The contest is still fresh. Before the week is over, you will fall out of the Top 10 running from users, out of spite, rating you low.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I did tell her that it was early on. But I didn't tell her that I gave her a one. To be honest, I gaveher an 8. lol

Aged Noob

l+_+l
[Salt]

l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The contest is still fresh. Before the week is over, you will fall out of the Top 10 running from users, out of spite, rating you low.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I did tell her that it was early on. But I didn't tell her that I gave her a one. To be honest, I gaveher an 8. lol
Ok, well you said you were rating her low out of spite. That's bad. D:

And an 8 isn't low. xD But what proves my point further is that the number one person in all of Gaia isn't even above a 7. O.o

EDIT: Also, when stating that it was early on, you said she would fall. Ouch. D:

Heroic Warrior

Could you really expect much from a community that's mostly comprised of children?

If anything those of us who are older must set great examples for them to take into the real world.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

[Salt]
Ok, well you said you were rating her low out of spite. That's bad. D:

And an 8 isn't low. xD But what proves my point further is that the number one person in all of Gaia isn't even above a 7. O.o

EDIT: Also, when stating that it was early on, you said she would fall. Ouch. D:

It is but a mere hypothesis. It's still early on in the game. Someone with flamewear canstill take the lead before the end of the week.

Aged Noob

Legend
Could you really expect much from a community that's mostly comprised of children?

If anything those of us who are older must set great examples for them to take into the real world.
Indeed. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces